Chapter 37

Chapter 37

**

Ashton

Hell.

That was the only thing I was feeling right now.

It was hell when I heard Gwen tell me that she likes me and what I did in return was to kiss Stacey. It was a stupid move on my part, I admit.

At first I was blank and confused, but then I liked it. I felt it. I knew I liked Gwen, but was just afraid to accept it. But now I know I like her and messed it up. When I finally tried telling her, she blew me off. She just didn't believe me. I wouldn't expect any less.

Now, that asshole is back. I don't know anything about him, but I know he isn't good. At least from the reaction I got from Ryan. Not to forget the shock that was there on Gwen's face when she first saw him. The relation they have is something I don't know about. There was something deeper than what I can see or think. And when I finally had a talk with Ryan, it all cleared.

"Ryan?" I called as I stood behind him.

Ryan turned around. He all but glared at me. "Leave me alone, Roy."

"Ryan would you listen to me once, man?" I tried talking to him.

"Why would I? After what you did to Gwen." Ryan sneered.

"I know I messed it up, but I need your help."

"I'm not going to help an asshole like you!" Ryan walked away.

I pulled him back. "I like her, okay. I was confuse about my feelings and I ended up kissing Stacey to get rid of the feeling. But then I heard her confess and then I realised what a dick I was. I can't lose something this beautiful. I don't want to lose her. Help me, man."

Ryan just stared at me. He walked up to me and punched me in face. "You don't expect me to believe this bullshit, right?"

I winced at the pain. It was going to form an ugly bruise. And from the pain, it will be a nasty one. "I'm not lying. And you are the only one who can help me."

"I'm not going to fucking help you. You're going to end up hurting her again. And now that Tyler is back. I'm not risking anything." Ryan shook his head.

"Who the hell is Tyler anyways?" I asked, trying to keep my jealousy in control.

"Jealous, are we?" Ryan asked, smirking. Guess I can't keep the jealousy out of my tone.

"Don't fucking kid with me, Ryan. I'm serious here. What's the deal with Tyler?" I asked, scoffing.

Ryan's expression hardens. "Tyler was her childhood best friend. They were inseparable. But stuffs happened. And that has done some serious damage. And if I help you and you end up hurting her. I don't know what will happen."

It was pretty hard to convince Ryan, but after some serious internal and external damage threats, he finally agreed. I came to know about this Tyler guy. I don't know anything in detail, but I don't like him. I hate his guts. And after I saw the look on his face in lunch break, I feel like punching him in face, but I didn't think Gwen would appreciate it.

I knew I had to act on my feelings. So I did. The next day at lunch break, I dared and kissed her cheeks. The expression on her face was priceless. But I was satisfied. And now I'll do anything to woo her.

I like her more than I could have thought.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I chucked my phone out to see, there was a message from an unknown number.