Chapter 62

Chapter 62

**

"Finally you're getting discharged!" Ashton exclaimed happily.

"And what's got you so excited about it?" I asked, as I threw my clothes in the bag.

"You'll stop whining now," he replied with a shrug.

I paused and turned towards him, placing a hand on my hips as I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?"

Ashton chuckled nervously. "I mean, your constant complain about the food will stop and the nurses can finally breathe?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "That's not what I meant."

"Sure." I said, sarcastically and turned towards my bag.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms circle around my stomach, carefully not to touch my wound. "Is someone angry?" He cooed near my ears, blowing some air along with his words. A smile took over my face, but I bit my lips to stop the smile to grow. I put on an 'I don't care look' and continued putting clothes in my bag, not bothering to answer him.

Ignoring him wasn't the best thing since not even a second later; I felt my back against the wall of my room. I looked up to Ashton who was really close to my face. His breath faming my lips as he placed both his hands on either side of my face and his body was gently pressed against me.

"I don't like when you ignore me." He stated. I raised an eyebrow and titled my head to right side, smirking, but not answering. "I swear to God, Gwen.." I still kept quiet just staring at him in a challenging way. He leaned so close that our lips almost touched. "Still nothing?" He whispered. "Well then."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but I didn't get a chance to react as his lips crashed on mine, hard. One of his hands fisted my hair and pulled my head back to give him a better angle and his other hand wrapped around my waist pulling me close. My hands automatically wrapped around the back of his head.

The kiss was anything, but gentle. All his emotion was pouring out in this kiss. Anger, scared, frustration, happiness and all that he has been feeling. This was not like any other kiss, but neither are any. Every time we kissed, it was magical, a new experience. This was one more kiss to add in the magical world. It felt like fairy tale, but we all know a fairy tale has to come to an end.

"Really!?" A voice shouted.

Both Ashton and I jumped apart at the voice. Breathing heavily, I turned towards the voice to see Will standing near the door with an annoyed look on his face. Suddenly, I started laughing. I don't know why, but I just laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. When I break both of you, you won't be laughing then." He muttered in an irritated voice.

"You and I both know that you love Ashton more than me." I sassed. Two disgusted noise was heard from the room which made me laugh again.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I nodded as Ashton took the bag from the bed. We all walked out of the room towards the parking lot.

The doctor had checked me before discharging from the hospital. Strict instructions were given to me to let them know if I feel any type of pain anywhere. After reassuring that I will, I was finally allowed to go. Ashton and Will were taking me home, while the others plan on giving me a welcome back party. It was actually suppose to be a surprise, but Ryan opened his mouth and all the surprise burbed out.

Speaking of Ryan, he promised to never do anything like this again and was mending his relation with Amy. Lucky for him, she is a sweetheart and forgave him. So I already knew about the party, but I still have to act surprise to not spoil it for them. But I'm Gwen, I don't go by rules. Or maybe I do!