Chapter 4

Chapter 4

**

The gates opened to my house or should I say mansion. The gates were large fence, covered in golden colour and a bit fancy. My mom likes everything fancy and Dad being whipped, does everything she wants.

Near the gate was a small room, where three of the gate guards are seated. There is a camera hidden near the gate and few around the main area. One guard stands by the gate while the other two are in the room checking for any strange movement.

The driver drove further away from gates to the house. There was a long path, not too long, but long enough to reach my house. On the either side of the path was field with small, cut green grass. We had set up a football field there, so if we want to play we can, but we don't use that much because there is one more large space in the backyard. In the centre was a big sculpture from where the water broke out.

Will told the driver to stop the car at the entrance. We got out and the driver drove the car to garage which was located at back. We ascended through the stairs to the main door. Ringing the doorbell, we waited for someone to open the door. Our maid Mary-Ann opened the door with a shock expression on her face as she sees us.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" She asked me, a look of concern etching her face. I nodded, giving her a small smile which she returned. She glanced at Will and swallowed. Without any further question, she stepped away as we entered.

As you go straight, there is a large staircase leading upward to my left. Further down the hall is the living room with a large sofa, a couch and also a love seat. There is a door at the end of the couch, which is our game room. Attached to the stairs, down in the living room is other room. A study room for Dad and Will.

Going straight, there occurs a hallway. Passing the hallway is the dining room. The dining table is big for many people to sit. At the end of the head table, there is a glass slide door, which leads to the backyard. Stepping out to the backyard and going to your right is a large swimming pool along with changing rooms. In the middle is a family swing for approx 3 people to sit. To the left is one more field, where my brothers and their friends play football.

Coming back in the dining room, there is again a path at the right, which leads to the kitchen. The kitchen is modernly designed. Along the way to kitchen, the path has glass wall on the either side.

Going to the stairs, as we go up, they form a curve. As you reach the top floor, there is again a place for sitting with a big TV in front that is in the middle of that room. The TV is located in the middle of a wall which splits in two ways. One way is left, while the other is right. The one in left side are all our siblings room while on the right side is our parents' room along with many guest room. There are exactly 20 guest rooms in total on both ways.

The siblings' rooms are located to the left, and as we go further down the hallway, there is a balcony door and the end of the door is other stairs which leads to the fourth floor. The way to the third floor is on the other side of the house.

Before going up, there is path that cuts before going straight. While walking, there comes a hallway to your right and left in a line. There is a spot where you can go either straight or left or right.

On the left is my room along with Will and Blake. While at the right hallway, there are rooms of Ethan, Nate, Max and Ryan. My room is big, but most of my stuffs are kept elsewhere, like on the fourth floor where only I'm allowed to go. I sleep in this room and have my clothes and all my school work and other important work here, but most of my fancy clothes are on the fourth floor. That's my rule. I have taken the whole fourth floor and don't allow any of my brothers to come up.