Chapter 44

Chapter 44

**

After kissing Ashton for the last time, I along with the girl gang ran upstairs on the fourth floor where the boys are not allowed. This gives us an advantage. No matter what, the guys can't come, even Ashton.

We heard a knock on the door. Since, the guys aren't suppose to come up; I'm not sure who it is. The fourth floor has four rooms– music, dance, my personal room of painting of us sibling and my wardrobe, and since I don't want anyone to know about the rooms so we were in the main hallway or living room, we call it, of the fourth floor.

"Wait." I said, walking towards the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Sophia." A soft voice said.

I immediately ​opened the door. She smiled at me shyly before entering. The look on her face was so awkward. Apparently, only Amber and I knew that she was Will's personal secretary.

Sophia is quite shy and easily embarrassed. She blushes at the smallest of the compliment. I find it really cute and she's not snobby or after money which is a bonus. Her style is also something Mom approves. I don't know why Will is so keen on keeping her away.

After ushering her inside, I closed the door shut. She shyly stood, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Guys, this is Sophia." I introduced. "Sophia, this is our cousin, Leslie, Marta and Brittany. Amber, my best friend. Amy, Ryan's Girlfriend.."

"I'm not his girlfriend." Amy muttered.

"Yet." I smirked. Then I turned to Sophia. "This is the girl gang."

Sophia nodded and muttered a shy hi. Everyone beamed at her. I laughed at how awkward she felt.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. How come you're here?" Marta asked.

Sophia looked at her. "I came to give Mr. Wilson an important file."

"Mr. Wilson? There are too many Mr. Wilson. Which one is yours?" Brittany asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Sophia blushed. "William."

"Oh! You're Will's girl." Marta laughed.

Sophia's eyes widen as she shook her head. "No, no. I'm his secretary."

"Whatever floats your boat." I said in a sing-song.

Sophia glared at me, blushing. "I was just here to drop the file. He doesn't even know I'm here."

Then a blub light up in my head. "Come on, Sophia. I have some special thing to do."

Without waiting for her reply, I took hold of her arm and pulled her out with me. I walked fast towards the third floor, ignoring Sophia's comment. I'm just going to warn them that we have a new member with us and also Will might be there.

As soon as we stepped on the last step, we heard them speaking. I flatten my back against the wall along with Sophia.

"We'll go now. They won't expect us coming. We have our water guns ready. We'll talk them down towards the pool and drenching them with water and push them in. By doing both the things we'll get two points." I heard Max say.

I nodded my head as I heard them. Sophia looked confused as I smirked. I pulled my phone out and dialed Alexis, Max's girlfriend's number. I quickly gave her a brief summary of what we are doing and invited her here. Instead of bringing Sophia and Alexis in front of the boys, I think surprising them will be more fun.

I moved closer to Sophia and whispered, "We'll go. We heard what they are doing. We have to plan something quick."

She nodded, a look of determination passing her face. "They are leaving now. We have to stall them."