Chapter 28

Chapter 28

**

Staying in a room for more than 5 hours is boring. I was still angry at Will because of how he behaved. I even asked Mary-Ann to bring my food upstairs as I refuse to talk to Will, not that he had done anything himself. How can a person be so arrogant?

It was late 2 o'clock and I still wasn't able to sleep. I sighed and walked in front of my mirror. I saw the reflection of the girl who wouldn't dare do anything wrong. If this was years back, I would always sneak out with my 'ex-best friend' and we would have gone to eat ice-cream. Those days were fun. I feel sad that those days can't come back again. I don't want my past to stop me.

I paused. I could do something. I smirked to myself. Walking towards my wardrobe, I pulled out a black skinny jeans and my sweatshirt. I tied my hair in a pony tail and took out my dummy specs. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled.

This will work.

I took my pair of my black sneakers and ran downstairs without making any noise. Now all I have to do is run out of the gates without anyone noticing me. I have to become a ninja for that. I tip-toed out of the house, softly closing the door behind me. I looked around to see if there are any guards and to my luck there weren't. I speedily ran down the path towards the gate. Damn! It's so long. Why did Dad want a house so inside?

As I saw the main gate, I saw two guards in the guard house and two guards at the gate. It's so not going to be easy. I slowly walked towards the gate and looked at them closely. I made sure to run few fake tears down my face as I came in the eye sight of the guards.

"Miss Wilson?" One of the guards called.

"I have to go." I said, keeping my voice soft.

"Let me call Mr. Wilson," he said, taking his phone out.

My eyes widen. No way. "No!"

He stopped and looked at me, narrowing his eyes lightly. "What?"

"I mean, I can't let them know. My Uncle is sick and my Aunt called me and told me not to inform anyone. Since everyone will get stressed." I made a lie.

"Why did she call you?" He asked, suspiciously.

Did Dad have to get a guard with so many freaking questions. "You can't ask me something like that."

"I'm sorry, but it's our job. I can't let you out. It's late." He said, not sounding so apologetic.

I groaned. I really want to leave. I opened my mouth once again, but froze when I heard a voice behind me.

"Let her go."

I stood there frozen. I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply. Opening my eyes, I turned around to face him.

Dad stood there, hands crossed around his chest. I stood in front of him as if I was caught doing some wrong. Well, I technically did.

I bit my lips and looked at him, sheepishly. "Dad?"

"Gwen." He simply said.

My shoulder slumped. "I just wanted to go out."

"I'm not stopping you." He shrugged.

"That's it. You aren't stopping me. Why?" I exasperated.

"You were trying to sneak out. It won't matter if I stopped you."

"But you're suppose to shout at me. I'm going at 2 without informing anyone. Damn, I don't even know where I'm going." I said in defeat, fighting the tears. I walked towards the bench near the gate and sat down with head in my hands. "I don't know what to do. I can't sleep."