Chapter 57

Chapter 57

A little violence ahead. It's not major, if you can't read, just skip that paragraph.

**

My main reason for going without informing anyone was that I trust Eric and I know he will inform them as soon as he receives the address. Sooner or later, my brothers, Ashton and others will realise that I'm missing and they'll put the pieces together. I may be stupid for doing this without telling anyone, but I don't know, what if they have spies around here and are keeping an eye on my moves. About Dad, when I didn't give any information six years ago–other than the fact that I didn't actually know– I'm not starting anything again. I'm not jeopardising anything.

It was the next day after opening our mouth about everything to others and also getting call from Mr. Black, that I had to get to the place they called. And since then, Dad has been missing. Will and everyone knows that it's Mr. Black's doing after the threat we received on the phone with Eric. Dad being missing is one of the reasons it was easy to hide in shadow and leave the house.

I already received a message from Mr. Black about the place I have to come. He instructed me to take my car and park it at the given place and from there I have to walk to the actual destination.

My heart was beating fast by the time I parked my car. My hands were getting sweaty. I wiped it on my jeans and took a deep breath and walked to the place I was asked or rather blackmailed to come. It is an old, worn out building at the sidewalk. It's a mystery how this building is even standing. It looked worst from outside, just imagine how it would look from inside.

My phone pinged again.

Get here fast or say goodbye to your father.

I knew this was from Mr. Black and I also knew he wouldn't hurt my father without me being there. I rolled my eyes at his threat and replied back.

I'm here.

As soon as my message was send, the door to the building opened and two burly men walked out. My eyes widen as I saw them striding towards me. I walked backwards, but they were quick enough and caught me by my arm and pulled me in the building.

I struggled against their hold and shouted at them to leave me alone. "Let me go, you buffalo!" I screamed at them. They paid no attention to me, just dragged me into one of the room in the building.

They pushed me as soon as we reached Mr. Black and took their placed at either side of the door. I glared at them with hatred before turning my glare towards Mr. Black. He was leaning against the wall with an evil smirk on his disgusting face. I noticed the room had only two dim lights. There weren't many bulky men in the room. Two man standing near the door, Mr. Black and few of his cronies, Thomas Evans– Eric's Dad.

My eyes then fell on the person tied to the chair and was pretty bruised. My eyes widen when I saw it was Dad who was tied to the chair.

"Dad!" I yelled in shock, before running towards him. I kneeled in front of him to take his face in my hand and exam it. He was punched a few times. There was a cut at the side of his head, from where blood was flowing. Tears pricked my eyes as I looked at him.

"Gwen?" He called in shock. At first his eyes was closed, but as soon as I yelled for him, his eyes opened. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't have come!"

"Didn't I tell you Richard that she will come?" Mr. Black laughed.

I turned angrily towards Mr. Black. "Why the bloody hell would you hurt him!?" I said in outrage.

"Well, your father deserves it." He shrugged.

I wanted to punch the hell out of him, but I was at disadvantage here. I turned to Dad and looked at him in concern. "Are you alright?" I asked him softly.