Chapter 30

Chapter 30

**

Ashton

As soon as Gwen left to go home, Gina came up to my room. That little bundle of joy laughed as she jumped on my bed.

"Where did Gwen go?" She asked, looking up at me with her brown eyes.

Damn! She had me wrapped around her finger. Shaking my head, I pulled her on my lap and tickled her. Her squeal echoed through the wall. This girl has everyone wrapped around her fingers. No wonder Gwen's brothers are wrapped around her finger. She being the only girl and having six brothers, sure has some benefit.

Thinking of Gwen, I'm feeling things I never felt before. And it's scary as hell. I'm Ashton, I shouldn't feel this way. A girl can never have an effect on me. Then, why? Why am I feeling this way towards her?

My thoughts were broken when Gina shook my hand. "Where is she?"

"She left. She had to go home." I answered. She frowned, but nodded.

"Why don't you go down and watch TV?" I suggested.

"Yes!" She jumped out of my arms and ran downstairs.

I sighed as I walked to my study table. There I saw something shiny, reflecting from the sun. I lifted it up and saw it was a charm bracelet. Gwen's bracelet. It had two initial on it. One was G, which I'm assuming is Gwen and other was T. I wonder who T is?

I kept the bracket in drawer of my study table. It was already late so there wasn't a point in going to school. Who even like going to school?

I went to the shower and took a cold one. Shower reminded me of the time when I kissed Gwen here. I never imagined kissing her alone. It was only supposed to be in front of my family and friends since they think we are dating. They don't know that it is fake. But I just couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her. Maybe because she wasn't giving in like the other girls give in. That made me chase her even more. Maybe it's just lust. Once I sleep with her, all this feeling may go away.

But then again, I had Ryan as my friend and Gwen being his sister didn't help at all. Hurting Gwen means having a death wish from Ryan. I know I can take Ryan anytime, but was it worth it?

I didn't like the thought of hurting Gwen. The hell am I feeling this way? I shouldn't feel anything for a girl. I never did, then why start now? I should stay away from her, but there is something that draws me to her.

I can't feel this way. It's just for my family. I don't like her. I can't like her. This feeling has to go. Even if it meant doing anything to push her away from me. I remember telling Gwen it's not a game. It was not, but this feeling, it has to go. I'll make sure of it. Even if it means I have to deal with Stacey. That little bitch is whiny as hell. Clinging to me like her life depends on it. But she is a good distraction.

**

"Ashton, Dad is calling you downstairs." Ashley informed through my doorway.

"Coming." I called.

I shut my laptop and walked downstairs towards the living room where I could hear Gina's laughter. As I entered, I saw Gina jumping up and down and shaking her head in no.

Chuckling, I shifted my attention to Dad. "You called?"

Dad turned to look at me. He jerked his head for me to sit in front of him. "I wanted to talk about Gwen."

"What about her?" I asked, confused.

"Look, Ashton. Gwen's a great girl. She isn't like the other rich girls. She isn't snobby. Not a little brat. Rather she is intelligent and smart. She is sensitive too." Dad said.