Chapter 17

Chapter 17

**

After the decoration was done with Ashton grumbling throughout; there were few things yet to be done, but that I left for the other members to complete. I decided to stay after school until the decoration was completely done, and also to make arrangements for those students who weren't allowed for this party because of their behaviour at the beginning of the school. I made sure to keep them from gate crashing.

It was finally the end of school and the decoration was done too, saving me from spending more time after school. "Here. Everything is done. The food arrangements will be made tomorrow." Lucy grinned.

"Good as usual." I grinned back.

After a last check, I made my way towards the parking lot. Wait, I remembered I came with Max today and looking around, I couldn't find Max and the car anywhere.

I pulled out my phone and called him. "Max, how in the world did you forget me?"

I heard a moan from the other side. What the hell?

"I'm sorry, sis. I'm kinda busy and I had a company while going, so yeah that's pretty much it. Also, I didn't forget you. Now you see, I mean hear, I'm busy. Later." With that he ended the phone, but not before I heard a whine about 'come back' and the line was off.

Seriously? I can't understand this shit!

I ran a hand through my hair, wondering how am I suppose to go home. I can't walk home since it's not too close to school. But I guess I don't have an option, I have to walk. Can't call any of my brothers, knowing them they'll probably be busy.

While walking, I thought about everything I have to do tomorrow. I have already talked to Nate and Will about the plan for tomorrow. They didn't want me to go through this, but I have to have a proof and to show it to Dad so he can cut off any relation with that person in business.

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice a car coming from behind. A loud honk broke my thoughts, causing me to jump. I turned toward the car, a little irritated. I raised my eyebrow as the window roll down. There sat Ashton in the driving seat.

"Why are you walking?" He asked.

"Since Max had some business to do, I didn't have a ride. He took the car with him," I said. He just raised his eyebrow.

Nodding, he said. "Come on. I'll drop you off."

Stunned for a minute, I blinked before sitting in the passenger seat. Why would Ashton offer me a ride? Courtesy maybe?

"Don't be so shock. I offer ride to some needy people," he remarked.

Jaws dropped, I smacked his arm. "I didn't ask for your​ help."

"Sure about that?" He smirked.

"Hell, yeah!" I shouted.

"Don't worry. Just admit it. You just like looking at this," he said, gesturing at his face.

"In your dreams," I retorted.

"Now, now, you don't want to know what I dream about," he said, his smirk widening.

"Go to hell." I hissed.

"The hell will look a lot better with you in it," he said as he continues to drive to my house.

"Rude much?" I questioned.

"Its fact, babe." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Just take me home."