Chapter 20

Chapter 20

**

I was now currently sitting with Mom in the kitchen along with Ashton– with whom I didn't want to– but a glare from Mom shut me up, as we watched my boys trying to cook food. And by my boys, I'm sure you're aware as to who I was talking about.

My 6 brothers and Dad. Dad found about what we did and told us not to worry about the Michael thing, as he will handle it himself. He even apologised for not listening to me when I first warned him. But him being my Dad, I waved it off. Mistake happens. That's what makes a person perfect. After that he went ballistic, he intended on making the best food Mom and I ever had along with Ashton, unfortunately. You see, I forgave him, so now he is barking orders at others to cook as he says. From the grumbling, it looks like they were having a hard time controlling themselves. Poor little brothers.

"I'm going upstairs. I have to use the bathroom."

I stood from the stool and made my way to my room. After finishing my business, I checked my phone and plugged it in the charger, before making my way down. Humming a Taylor Swift song, I was walking down, not noticing my nearby's. That was a mistake.

Suddenly, I was pulled to the opposite hallway of my room. I looked up to see a fuming Ashton standing there. I smirked. "Is there a problem, Ashton? Or wait. Should I say asshole?"

"I suggest you watch your mouth, Gwen." He said, taking a step forward. "I might not hit girls, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything else." 

"Yeah. Like what?" I challenged.

"Don't test me." He hissed.

"You'll go home crying like a baby and then everyone will realise what a cry-baby you are?" I teased. I know testing him is not something I should do, but I can't help it. He so infuriating that I can't help but irritate him as well.

He just clenched his jaws and fisted his hands which were turning white from how tight he was gripping.

"Cat caught you tongue?" I smirked, which wasn't the right thing from my part.

His eyes blazed with anger as he lifted his hands and grabbed both of my wrists in his hands and roughly pushed me back against the wall. My back hit the wall with a force as he held my hand above my head. Without a word, he crashed his lips on mine. He kissed me roughly as a punishment kissed. Punishing me for calling him an asshole. I didn't even have time to think as his kiss got more furious and passionate.

At one point, I tried to wiggle my hands free, but he held it tightly and pushed me further against the wall, his body pressed against mine while he still continues to kiss me. I tried to resist it, but he pushed open my mouth and deepens the kiss. He broke the kiss after a while as we continue breathing heavily. He trailed his lips down my neck, leaving open mouthed kissed everywhere.

"Ashton, stop..." I said, still breathless. He trailed his lips from my neck to my jaws, up to my ears.

"This is nothing, baby doll. Provoke me again and see what I do," he whispered. But I knew he would never do something I don't want, despite his anger. I have seen the respect he has for girls.

Pushing himself away from me, he took a step back. He stared at me once. "I told you I could kiss you if I want." Before turning and leaving.

I stood there, back against the wall, still dazed from what happened. I involuntary touched my now swollen lips and looked the way Ashton just left. He kissed me. He fucking kissed me!

I could still feels his soft, warm lips on my own. I licked my lips and shuddered. This was his way. He could either hit me or kiss me. From what I gathered, he doesn't hit girls. So instead he kissed me. My eyes wide as I gulped. That little... How dare he kiss me! I'm going to kill him. He doesn't have a right to do that. I clenched my hands in fist with anger.