Chapter 25

Chapter 25

**

"Is this fine?" I asked, looking myself in the mirror.

"Yeah." A distracted voice answered.

I turned around and glared at Ashton. "Really? You aren't even looking!"

Ashton looked up and scanned me from head to toe. Giving me a satisfactory grin, he stood up. He walked towards me and hurled me in his arms. A squeak left my mouth.

"Don't worry. You look just fine. My parents are going to love you, Miss Perfect." He said, grinning widely at me like he has something on his mind. I sighed as he walked us down. We were on our way to Ashton's house.

Even though Blake tied my leg that day, it was still paining and I wasn't able to walk. Ethan suggested that I should go to a doctor. The stupid doctor said that I have to take an X-ray. And according to the x-ray, my left ankle was broken so they put a small blue cast.

And ever since then, my kind little brothers restricted me to walk. Everyone has to carry me around. When the doctor suggested that it will be better if I walk for practice, Dad and my six brothers gave him a sting eye. The doctor was smart enough to shut up while I rolled my eyes. So getting my Dad to agree for me to go to Ashton's house was slim to none, but I forced saying that it was important to him so it is important to me. False. False.

But I didn't have an option. I had to do it because Ashton was right beside me. Dad reluctantly agreed which lead to his strict instructions about me walking, standing and all that shit.

"So do you have a sisters?" I asked as Ashton drove out of the gate.

"Yes. I have two sister." He informed.

"Oh? What are their names?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked me. I gave him the look even though he can't see me. He took a quick glance in my direction. "What?" He asked, after taking in my expression.

"Since, I'm coming to meet your family; I have to know their names. It's kinda obvious," I said, rolling my eyes.

"How will I know?" He said, annoyed.

"Haven't you brought your girlfriend home before?" I asked, curious about his answer.

"You're actually my first girlfriend," he replied.

I stared in disbelief. "Really?" He nodded, but didn't answer. "Woah. I feel flattered."

He looked at me and smiled before going back to looking at the road. "Yeah, sure."

"No, no. Really." I said, turning to face him. "I thought The Great Ashton might have atleast brought a girlfriend home."

"I'm just interested in one night." He shrugged.

I scrunched my nose. "Gross. You're such a boy."

He looked at me as if I'm stupid. "I am a boy."

"You could've fooled me." I muttered.

Soon we reached his house. We entered the metal gate and there stood a beautiful three storey house. It was painted white and with a little furniture colour, giving it fuzzy home-y feeling.

I sat in the car, admiring its outer view. It was big enough to classify it as a mansion. The door to my side opened and Ashton bend down and scooped me up in his arms. "It's not big like yours, but yeah...this is my house."

I looked at him disbelief. "Are you kidding? This is so pretty. And it looks like a mansion. Anyway, who cares how big your house is as long as it has that home-y feeling."