Chapter 43

Chapter 43

**

After the scene at the diner and inviting both Ashton and Tyler to the girls Vs boys, we made our way home. I came with Tyler and went back with Ashton, again. That guy is one crazy boy. He literally threw tantrum in the parking lot when I told him that it would be rude if I left Tyler alone. I was the one who invited him at the diner; it would look bad. But Ashton being Ashton was determined to not let me go with Tyler. We argued and I even threatened not to kiss him. He hesitated, but stood firm. It was really frustrating.

Finally Tyler had enough and pushed me in the car with Ashton. Ashton was happy and was behaving highly childish. When I asked him why, his answer was not what I expected.

"It's just the beginning of the pranks. Once we were at it, I'll be the guy who'll make you scream my name loud. Mark my words," he said, winking.

To say I was shock would be an understatement. I hit his head for saying that. Stupid boyfriend.

The car ride was filled with me screaming the songs playing and annoying Ashton for making sexual innuendo. He would just roll his eyes and say, payback's a bitch. I have a feeling that he's not going to go easy on me with the pranks. Oh, well! He doesn't know girl power.

As soon as we reached home, I ran out of the car and inside. Tyler and Ashton soon following. I could tell they were starting their journey as friends. But I could also see that Ashton does not trust him fully. And since he knows that Tyler has something to do with what happened in the past, he's still cautions. I have to tell him soon about my past. I'm just waiting for the right time.

Amber, Chris and Alex were already there having an argument about whose going to win. Chris and Alex at one side and Amber and Leslie at one. The rest just laid back and watch them argue. My friends always come home when all my cousins are present. They are like a part of the family. And now Tyler and Ashton too. Tyler was young when he met my family and after everything that happened, they were a little reluctant to include him as a part of us. But now that he is cleared of everything, he is included too.

Ashton went to Ryan, Lucas and Amy whereas Tyler went to Blake and Max. I walked to the argument going and blew a whistle loudly. They all stopped talking at once.

"Stop this fighting at once!" I yelled at them. Glaring match was going between the four of them. "If you do not stop this shit at once, I swear to God, I'll be the one to make your life a living hell tonight."

"Yeah, she will. So apologize." Leslie spoke.

"You apologize first. You are the one who started this." Alex replied, annoyed.

Leslie took a step towards him. "We did not."

Alex took a step and both of them were nose close to each other. "Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

It was amusing to say the least. I could see the spark between them​. The fighting was normal, but this year it was more heated in a way. The sexual tension was heavy in the air. I just took a step back along with Amber and Chris as both Leslie and Alex continued their glaring match.

But then suddenly, Alex leaned forward and kissed Leslie. I was shock the second time today. Not only me, but everyone looked at Alex as if he has grown a second head. It was no doubt that Leslie was a spitfire and from what I gathered, this was Leslie's first kiss.

As Alex moved back, I saw Leslie stood shock. I don't blame her. It came as shock to all of us. Leslie ran away upstairs. I saw Zach get up and walked to Alex, punching him in the face.