Chapter 55

Chapter 55

**

Ashton

Coming to Paris, I knew I'd meet someone. But I didn't expect to meet Anna. She used to study in my school when I use to live here. After I left, I knew I would never come in contact with any of them, but Gwen had to plan a trip to Paris. This was what I was avoiding. I don't want Gwen to be affected from the things that happened in my past. But I know I have to tell her about everything. It's only fair. I decided to tell her the next morning. With that I fell asleep with Gwen by my side.

Sometime, I woke up in the middle of the night. I rolled over to see Gwen, but found her side empty. Confused, I got up and checked the washroom. It was empty. I checked the other room, but couldn't find her. What the bloody hell? Hurried, I went to her room. Maybe she went to her room. I ran down to her room and knocked on the door. After a few minutes, Alex opened the door.

"Is Gwen here?" I asked in panic.

Alex looked sleepy and groggy, but shook his head. "No."

I barged in the room to see that it was only Leslie. Even Amber wasn't in her bed. It looked like she never was. I turned to Alex. "Where is Amber?"

"I don't know. She was here before we went to sleep." Alex muttered.

"Shit!" I cursed. My heart was racing in my chest. Paris is somewhere I couldn't trust Gwen to be alone. I pulled my phone out and called Ryan and Chris and explained them the situation. In a minute, both of them were in Gwen's room.

"Where is Amber?" Chris asked as soon as he barged in.

"We don't know." Alex answered as he called the others.

"Where is Gwen? I didn't see her either." Ryan said, his voice laced in fear. I shook my head. He cursed and pulled out his phone to call someone. Probably Gwen herself.

"Guys, Tyler isn't in the room." Lucas said, looking as if he just realised. To think, everyone was here except Amber, Gwen and Tyler. Does this mean they went somewhere?

"Do you think they went somewhere?" Leslie asked, worried.

"They aren't picking up their phone. I can't connect to Gwen's phone," Ryan yelled in frustration. Damn! Where could they go? What if something happened to her? I just don't understand.

Suddenly, there was ping on my phone. I checked my phone to see I got a message from an unknown number.

Go get her.

There was also an address below it. Gwen! This is where she would be. But who messaged me? How did they know where she is?

"Guys, I got a message from unknown number. I think I know where she is." I said, staring at the address. I looked up. "Let's go."

Since all of us can't go together as the teachers would ask questions to which we didn't know the answer to; Ryan, Chris, Lucas and I decided to go. But as soon as we stepped out of the hotel, I saw Will, Ethan and Nate waiting at the entrance. Ryan went to them and we followed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ryan asked, looking at them. "I just called you?"

"You didn't think we'll actually let Gwen go alone, did you?" Ethan questioned, looking angry.

"Where is she?" Will asked, with a blank look.

"We don't know." Ryan whispered.

"I told you to look after her. What do you mean you don't know!?" Will asked, through his clenched teeth. His hands were in a fist. This guy has some major anger issue.