Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Too many POV's in this chapter.

**

It was silent for a few seconds, before the gun dropped from my hand. Dad's eyes widen in horror as I fell on my knees, a sticky liquid sweeping out of my stomach. I placed a hand on the wound to see blood on them.

"Gwen!" Dad screamed, as he ran towards me.

"Told you only 5 seconds." Mr. Black shrugged, almost innocently.

Dad was by my side in an instant. I leaned against him and smiled at him with my drowsy eyes as tears fell from his eyes. "I told you to shoot me." He cried.

"You know, I-I couldn't." I choked on my breath. "It's okay. It'll be fine."

I saw Mr. Black come and kneeled beside us. "Now, I won't kill you, Richard. You will live with a dead daughter." He said, laughing.

"Don't listen to him. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be a pain in your ass." I said, in between my heavy breathing, laughing along. Both of us knew it was a lie.

Suddenly, we heard voices from outside. They were here. A little too late. I may not be able to make it in time to say goodbye to all of them. I couldn't imagine the look on Will's face as I broke the promises of keeping myself safe. I couldn't look at Ashton to see him cry. I can't look at my twin to see him look at me in this state. I can't look at my brothers to see them broken. I can't see my Mom crying. My friends crying for me. Tyler blaming himself.

"Dad." I called him.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I love you, okay? Tell my brothers, I love them too and also Ashton. Tell him, I'm sorry." My voice ended in a whisper. My stomach was hurting a lot. It was like my whole body was on fire. Black spots were invading in front of my eyes.

"No, you're not going anywhere. The ambulance will be here. You will be fine." Dad cried, trying to reassure me. I smiled at him. A sad smile. Maybe.

"Dad! Gwen!" We heard a shouting. I looked up to see Will and Ashton running towards us. But stopped short at the scene in front of them. I didn't want them to see me like this.

"No!" Will whispered. "This is not happening." He stepped back, shaking his head. "This is bloody not happening again!"

Ashton was by my side. "Gwen.." he whispered.

"I love you." I said, pulling him down to kiss me. I just couldn't stop myself. We pulled back and I smiled at him.

"Gwen!" Will cried. Tears were streaming down his eyes. The strongest man, I know, was on his knees crying for me.

"Don't cry." I whispered. "It's going to fine." He was by my side, sobbing.

"You can't leave me. I can't live without you. You are my baby sister, my everything. You can't go! Open your eyes, Gwen." He said in an urgent tone as my eyes were closing on its own. "Think about Ashton, Ryan and everyone. Mom will be heartbroken, Gwen. You can fight this, sister. I know you can. Please don't go!"

Before my mind could register, I was pulled into darkness where there was no fight, no crying, no pain. Just peace.

**

Ashton

"Gwen!" Will shouted as Gwen went limp in his arms.

My eyes stared at Gwen's lifeless body. She left me. She left the glimpse of her smile. I won't be able to see her smile. I won't be able to see her eyes wrinkle as she laughs, her beautiful laugh. Her sparkling eyes which shines with excitement. Her bossy behaviour. I lost her. I lost Gwen. Just like that. It was all my fault. If only I was by her side. If only I could have figured out the plan. If only, she trusted me to tell me this. If only, I was by her side. She would have been with me. I lost her because of me.