Chapter 10

Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to @muskansakaria for an amazing cover.

**

I don't know why, but there was something wrong with the facts of last night. I don't know what it is, but something isn't right here. The guys that followed me could have gone back half way when I wasn't in their reach and get any girl they want, yet they didn't. The question is, why were they following me?

I removed my phone from the pocket and called my most important tracking person. Eric Evans.

"Hello?" He called from the other side.

"Hey, Eric. It's me," I said while pacing in my classroom.

"Supp, Gwen," he said, cheerfully.

"I have a work for you," I said, seriously.

"Okay. What is it?" He asked, sobering himself.

Then I proceeded in explaining him what happened last night and that I want to find those guys and the background along with where they are now. I gave him the description of how they look and what all I suspected last night.

"Can you do that?" I asked, hopefully.

"There is nothing I can't do, babe," he said confidently with a hint of arrogance. Boys will be boys.

"Cocky much?" I said.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do. I'll call you tonight. Bye!" He said and hung up. I placed my phone back in my pocket and continued with my work.

Later during lunch time, Ryan and Max completely ignored me when I tried talking to them. I wanted to apologise and state my doubts about last night, but they just won't see me.

"Looks like baby doll has some problems," a voice said. Of course it's none other than Ashton.

"What do you want, Ashton? I'm busy." I said and started walking towards my locker.

"Aren't you going for lunch?" He asked, following me.

"Is there a reason for you to follow me?" I asked, not in a mood of talking.

"You didn't answer my question," he stated.

"If I'm going in the opposite direction of the lunchroom. It's obvious that I'm not eating." I groaned in irritation.

"Oh? You have a point."

"Look, just leave me alone. Go to where ever that whore is calling you," I said when a girl, who barely wore anything, walked past us, giving Ashton a wink.

"Jealous?" He smirked.

"Of her. Please, I'm so much better." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sure you are," he said smugly.

I narrowed my eyes at him, not liking the way he said that. "You know what? Just go away from here. I'm not in a mood for your asshole comments."

The smug look changed within a second into an angry look. "Watch your mouth, bitch."

I moved in to slap him, but he swiftly caught my wrist and twisted it behind my back, pulling me flush against his chest. "Let me go." I tried to get out of his grip, but he only seems to tighten it.

"Talk to me like this again and see what I do," he hissed angrily.

"I'm not scared of you." I spat back at him.

"You should be or else I'll make sure your work gets ten times harder," he warned, before letting me go. He walked off before I could retort back. I rubbed my sore wrist with my palm. Can this day be any better? Note the sarcasm.