Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Thanks for an amazing picture. @Fangirl_Leo

**

After school ended, I was supposed to go with Ryan but since Tyler and I decided to talk, I'll be going with him. It's going to be difficult to talk about the past but it's better sooner than later. It's strange, I mean, when I thought I'll see him again, I'll hit him and go all rampage on him. But here we are, sorting it like adults which I don't think will go like adults. I mean, I have a lot of anger stored in for Tyler to face. But my mind and heart can't stay angry at him because it wasn't his fault either. He was only 10.

"So you ready?" Amber asked. I already told Amber about it. She encouraged me to do this. I'll know the truth and then it's up to me if I want to keep in touch with Tyler or no.

"Yeah. I'll call you if anything goes wrong," I said. Since we decide to talk, Tyler thought it was better if my whole family knew about it. It's a suicide mission for Tyler, but if he is telling the truth, it's worth a shot.

"Okay. Bye. Make sure your brothers don't kill him." She joked.

"I'll try." I laughed, nodding.

We walked in the parking lot where I see Ryan glaring at Ashton, Ashton glaring at Tyler and Tyler waiting for me.

"And you're dead." Amber muttered and walked towards Chris.

I gave Tyler a nodded. Asking him to wait a second. I walked towards Ryan and stood in front of him.

"Hey Ryan," I called, nervously.

"Yeah. What's up?" Ryan asked, still glaring at Ashton. I looked at Ashton who was looking at Tyler and if looks could kill, Tyler would be dead now.

"Look, quit glaring at Ashton. I really need to talk to you about something important." I said, now glaring at Ryan.

"Okay, fine. What is it?" He asked, turning to me.

"Uh.." I gulped. "You know...I-I.." I bit my bottom lips. This is difficult.

"Gwen? What did you do?" Ryan asked, slowly.

"Don't get mad at me. But it's my decision and you have to agree okay?" I told him.

"Depends." He said, crossing his arms.

"I'm coming home with Tyler." I said, really fast.

"No!" He yelled, startling me.

I jumped and took a step back. "Ryan?"

"You are not going anywhere near him," he said, raising his voice.

"He wants to talk." I reasoned.

"No, you are not talking to him." Ryan pointed out and stomped towards Tyler.

"Ryan, no!" I ran behind him.

"You little shit," Ryan said and punched Tyler in nose.

"Ryan!" I shouted, staring at Tyler in horror.

I ran towards Tyler and helped him stand up. "Are you alright?" He just nodded.

"Get away from him, Gwen." Ryan growled.

"Oh, hell no! I'm coming home with him and that's final," I hissed back at Ryan. Without waiting for his reply, I helped Tyler to his car and went with him. "Can you drive?"

"Yeah. I guess." He nodded. Once we were inside, Tyler turned towards me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."