Chapter 45

Chapter 45

**

The kitchen had a big door that we were going to use. We filled half the bucket with flour and attached it at the head, so when the boys open the door to enter, some of the flour would fall on them and as for the rest; we girls were going to be in the kitchen to throw at whoever is left.

Since this prank war is going on from last two or three years, Mom knows how much of a mess the house would be in. She has organised a cleaning agency for it beforehand. We don't have to worry about the mess, unless it's someone's room, which we clearly avoid. At this point, Mom and Dad were also off. They thought since we have our prank night, they should have their night too. So Dad usually gives Mom a surprise during this day.

Coming back to the prank, Marta and Amy were current setting the bucket of flour at the door while rest of us were thinking of a plan to throw at them from behind.

"When they come in. They'll know we have set it. They won't step inside." Alexis reasoned.

"Yeah. I mean, why would they step in when they know we could be right inside after seeing their members drenched?" Brittany said, looking around.

"But even if one or two of them are covered in flour, we still gain a point. So it's okay if the others are not covered." I said, understanding.

"Yeah. That'll​ be better." Sophia agreed.

"Who do you think will be covered in flour?" Amber asked.

"I want Max." Alexis said, smirking.

"William." Sophia was next.

"Chris." Amber not behind.

"We all want our respective boyfriends," I said, rolling my eyes. "It should Jack, Zach, Tyler and Alex."

"Yeah! It definitely should be Alex." Leslie practically yelled.

"So," Brittany began. "What's up with you and Alex?"

"Nothing." Leslie replied, quickly.

"Didn't look like nothing," Amber laughed. I covered my laugh with a cough earning a glare from Leslie.

"Shut up, you guys." Leslie muttered angrily. "I hate him."

"Aw! You know that's not true sweetheart." We heard Alex say.

Wide eyes, we all turned towards the voice. There stood Jack, Zach, Alex, Tyler, Lucas and Nate with tissue paper in their hand. Oh, no!

"Charge!" Jack shouted. In an instant, they were running toward us. I screamed and ran outside. The other girls, except Brittany and I, were inside the kitchen being attacked.

"I hate you so much, Alex!" Leslie yelled.

"Aw! I love you too!" Alex laughed.

"Dude! That's my sister." Zach hit Alex on the back of his head and threw the tissue paper at him too. Alex just grumbled under his breath while Leslie smirked.

"Lucas, get your hands off me!" Amy screeched. That sounded so bad. Brittany and I looked at each other.

"He probably heard it." Brittany said, giving a sympathetic look in Lucas's direction.

"Lucas, get your hands off Amy." We heard my twin brother yell from somewhere. I burst out laughing along with the others while Lucas gave a sheepish smile in Amy's direction, who was of course blushing.

"You're going to pay for this, Nate!" I warned. He turned to me after throwing some tissue on Sophia and Marta.

"I'll like to see you try. Oh! And your boyfriend is dead," he said, smiling sarcastically.