Chapter 36

Chapter 36

**

"So, what exactly do you suggest?" I asked, rounding the desk and leaning against the front with my arms crossed.

"Well, I was thinking that since I've heard a lot of complaints in the crowd that they don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend and some fresher's haven't made friends yet, so I was thinking we should plan a blind date. Not everyone has to take part. I mean, we'll take the names of the people interested and set them with each other." One of the council members, Jared said.

"But this is a school. We can't keep blind date. They date now, and the next thing we know they are shagging each other in one of the janitor rooms." Alex said, rolling his eyes.

"Language." I pointed at Alex. "But I agree. We can't keep blind dates. We want something fun, yet a little less effect of aftermath."

"Treasure hunt?" Jared suggested.

"Yeah, that's nice. Better than before," Alex nodded.

"What about the others?" I asked.

From there the discussion started. We heard, we suggested and made further plans and wrote it down. For now, treasure hunt was what we decided. To plan everything will take atleast a week or two. So we instantly began working. Creating ideas for the hunt, what will be the main prize for the winner and when to organise it; we discussed everything. In the end, we decided on taking a picture of the group who wins and frame it and give it to them along with some cash prize.

Since it will be in groups, after I announce the game, the first 20 groups of four will be playing the game. So first come first serve.

As for the Tyler problem, Will wanted to meet him and Rachel after school, so he gave instructions that until he knows the truth, Max and Ryan have to make sure that he doesn't come anywhere near me, which I found ridiculous. So since then Tyler pretty much kept his distance from me.

As for Ashton, he isn't quite himself. I caught him staring at me few times, but I made sure steer clear of his ways. But one way or other, he always manages to corner me.

I was walking down the hall to meet Uncle Ben and ask him about the plan, but I was pulled in an empty classroom. The door shut behind me with a faint 'click' on the way. I turned to see Ashton stalking towards me. I stumbled a few steps back, but my back hit the wall stopping me from going any further. I cursed under my breath and stood straight as to not let Ashton intimidate me.

"What the bloody hell do you want?" I asked, boldly.

He just took a step closer until my back was flat against the wall and his chest was pressed against mine. My breath caught in throat.

"You," he said. "I want you."

My eyes widen and my jaws hanging open. "W-What?"

"I was an idiot. What I did, it was stupid. It was cliché. I got scared. When I started feeling something for you, I thought it was stupid and fought against it. I kissed Stacie. It was a mistake. And when you confessed that you like me, it triggered and made me realise how stupid I was." He admitted.

My eyes twitched in anger. I clenched my fist. "Well, too bad. You already kissed her. You made it very clear. Just because you were scared doesn't make what you did right. And now confessing won't make a difference."

"Is this because of that new guy?" He asked, clenching his jaws. He was referring to Tyler when he said new guy. I let out a humourless laugh.

"So this is about Tyler, huh?" I hissed.