Chapter 14

Chapter 14

**

I just stood there, trying to comprehend what he said. Ashton is one hell of a confusing person. I blinked. Frankly, I don't care what he says. I'm going to kill a person today. And that person so happens to be my brother, Ryan!

I stomped towards his locker and saw him laughing with Lucas and Ashton. I stalked towards them. Lucas saw me coming and smirked. Ashton just stared at me. I was glaring at Ryan's back. I stood behind him, crossing my arms against my chest. Lucas and Ashton now looked uncomfortable.

"Guys? Are you alright?" Ryan asked, eyeing them weirdly.

"They'll be fine. But I can't say the same about you," I said from behind him. He snapped his neck so fast that I thought it'd crack. He turned around completely and stood there dumbfounded. "You mister, are in trouble."

"W-What?" He asked, baffled.

I stood there, staring at him. Shaking my head, I turned on my heels and went to class. History. Great. That's just what I wanted now. On my way, Chris joined me since he was with me in history while Alex and Amber had chemistry. Walking to the class was fun. It wasn't too long, but Chris was high on sugar. He was acting like a kid, pouting and stomping just because he and Amber got in fight? Ask about what? Because Amber wanted to have strawberry and Chris wanted to have chocolate milkshake while coming their way to school. I laughed when Chris told me this, pouting the whole way.

The class was interesting for a change. Ryan tried to talk to me, but I won't talk to him. I mean, who does that. He acts like my jealous ex-boyfriend, who doesn't want his girlfriend to move on. Just thinking about being Ryan's girlfriend gives me chills.

The day went by like usual and now it was time for my last period. I entered the class and saw Ashton already there. Since we were partners, we had to sit next to each other. Today Miss Kenji was giving us the topic of our assignment.

"Alright everyone, listen up." Miss Kenji called all our attention. "As I said I'll be giving you the topic today. I have decided to keep it simple. For your assignment, you have to bake a cake."

Some groaned while some cheered. As for me, I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Actually being with Ashton is a big depression. So depression for me. Yay life!

"You have to practice at home. You'll have a final making here. So come prepared and work together. It will be at the end of this semester, so you have six months. Use it properly. You have to work together or else there will be repercussions," she said, giving both me and Ashton a knowing look.

The last period ended slower than expected. Looking at Ashton's face gave me a headache and listening to him, my brain cells died. As soon as the last period ended, I was off to work for the fresher's party preparation. Most schools don't keep fresher's party, but I wanted to maintain study related programs as well as fun together in our school.

Our plan about exposing the person who was planning against my father was on the same day of the fresher's party. I plan on giving the said person an invitation card. Thinking of the invitation card, I have to cancel the name of the people who gave Bren the dare.

The party was held in the school's hall which looks more like a dance ball. There is stage at the front and whole lot of a space to fill everyone in. I entered the hall and saw the artistic committee setting up the decoration.

"Hey," I said to the head of the artistic committee, Lucy. "How is the preparation going?"

"It's going good. The decoration that we planned is going really well." She said, looking at the notepad in her hand.