Anticipation

Hi my lovely readers, so the first opening scene has got the majority of votes that's why I am starting the story with it. I hope you will like it. But first I am adding a brief description of Secret of the east for those readers who are starting this book before secret of the east.

Secret of the east is a love story of Alex and Gauri. people with different nationalities and culture but bounded by a ovely human emotion i.e. love. They met at high school when Alex has been forced to study in India by his British high Commissioner father (posted at India) at that time. It was not like other teenage love saga because Gauri has time for everything except falling into love. She was daughter of the security guard cum driver of the elite school and everybody treated her as a charity case in school except Mrinal and Rahul (her best friends). She captivated Alex's heart with her looks but her complicated personality (sometimes sweet, sometimes angry) and bipolar attitude has made him curious. he tried to unfold her secrets and fell into danger. Although, he has succeeded in winning her heart but fate has other plans for the teenage couple. Gauri has rejected his love (despite being head over heels in love with Alex) and they got separated on the same day (Why and how? Read Secret of the east for the answers).

They met after ten years as husband and wife but their love was still same. Alex got to know many secrets about Gauri, the biggest secret was that Gauri's mother died because of him. (Why and how? I request you to read Secret of the east). Alex got to know that death is destined for him but his wife (Gauri) is his shield against death. He has been warned by a palmist that his life is going to be loaded  with every kind of problems but Gauri has saved Alex from every danger (Why and How? You know what you have to do to get the answer ;))

This is sequel of Secret of the east but I will TRY to write it in a way that you can enjoy this story without even reading its first part.

A quick look at the characters

(From Gauri's side)

Gauri aka Priya Sen - the female protagonist portrayed by Tamanna (a south indian film actress). Gauri has an official name Priya Sen which she mostly use after her marriage.

Samar Sen - Gauri's father

Sujata Ranaji (aka Susie) - Gauri's mother

Vaibhav Sen (aka Vibhu) - Gauri's younger brother

Lolita - Aunt

Bhanu Sen - Uncle

Ramesh Sharma - Uncle

Mrinalini aka Mrinal - Best friend (later found to be her cousin)

Rohan Roy - Mrinal's husband

Sunaina Rajput - maternal aunt and Mrinal's mother

Vikram Rajput - Prince of Mainakpur and Mrinal's father

Daniel Wilfred - cousin

Martha Wilfred - Daniel's mother