Touch you not

Hi my dear readers, I hope you have liked the previous chapter and the new characters from past. Their life will also appear side by side in coming chapters but right now Alex and Gauri are back. You will get to know what happened to their relation and how they get separated once again after getting settled in their marriage.

Please give your COMMENTS as I wait for them desperately. I notice that many people read the update but very few readers VOTE or COMMENT on the new chapter. It feels bad REALLY, please at least give your VOTE after reading even if you are silent reader.

Author's POV

Catherine has gathered some courage and discussed about the schooling of princess Sujata. The king was reluctant at first but when she gave reasons like how the new generation will prefer educated girls and since she has to become a queen, schooling is must for her then the king gave his consent for Susie's schooling.

Susie met Rose at Diwali festival (festival of lights) and they instantly became friends. Time has passed and all children became teenagers. Prince of Mainakpur has also came to England for his studies. Both kings wanted to get the children married but the teenage prince refused. He wanted to complete his studies first. But the main reason of denial by the prince was that he was ashamed of his Uncle's deed.

Prince Vikram was only male child of the royal family of Mainakpur. His Uncle who was former king has betrayed the king of Bhanugarh and he has confessed his sins to him when he started understanding the things. He couldn't see his uncle in pain and therefore he forgive him. He died the next day after declaring his father king and him as the prince. He has got to know that he has to marry the princess of Bhanugarh to assure the loyalty between the two royal families.

He tried hard to forget all those things but couldn't do so. He didn't want to marry the princess until he met her on her sixteenth birthday. He was in England so he got special invite at the king's palace on princess birthday. He wanted to refuse the invitation but his parents ordered him to attend the party. He wore a navy blue long Jodhpuri coat whose collar was studded with diamonds and black silk churidar.

He was nervous when he reached the palace. He took out the velvet case and looked at the diamond necklace which he has selected for her. He closed it and took a deep breathe before stepping inside. The hall was beautifully decorated with white flowers and small string of colorful lights. Queen ChandraPrabha has thrown this party and she wanted the princess to celebrate the birthday in english style means by blowing candles and cutting a cake.

A three tier cake was placed over the table and candles were glowing brightly. When he entered the hall, he became conscious of his surroundings. He went towards the center stage where king and his queens were seated. He touched their feet and they blessed him. King clapped and a maid appeared immediately. He ordered her to call the princess and after few minutes, he heard the sweet sound of her anklets. He saw the most beautiful creation of the god slowly but gracefully descending the stairs. His mouth opened a little and his gaze synchronized her movements.

She was wearing a yellow and red Saree beautifully draped on her slender figure. Her black hair was neatly braided but few strands were framing her beautiful oval face. Dimples formed on her cheeks when she smiled on something. She was just beautiful, no more than beautiful.

"Bhai sa, Muh band kariye nahi to machchar ghus jayenge (close your mouth otherwise mosquito will enter in it)" His younger sister teased him and he came back to earth.

He knew in that instant that how lucky he is and there will nobody except her who can become his wife. But fate has other plans for him because a pair of black eyes has already caught his picture in them to cherish forever.