Finding death

Hi my lovely readers, I know I have updated it very late but I was caught up with some work. I was writing it bit by bit whenever I got time. please don't be angry with me. keep on giving your love to this book like you did to "secret of the east".

I have a question. In know that Bhuwan POV is very long. Do you think Bhuvan POV is unncessary to it is boring you or the story is going out of track. Please let me know your views and yes please keep on guessing the next move. Love you all, have a great day/night ahead.

please give your votes and comments :)

Bhuwan POV

After four days of mourning, the priest has told me that I have to immerse the ashes of my father and brothers in holy Ganges and therefore I have to leave for kashi as soon as possible. I and kaka sa took permission of the king and left for kashi in evening. We have to reach the railway station made by Britishers to board the train. I have heard that it is a kind of vehicle which covers distance of days in hours and has box like compartments. If this tragedy has not happened with me then I must have enjoyed every bit of this journey.  But that English captain has robbed my innocence and my childhood.

We have travelled to the station by Jeep sent by the king. The journey was quite and I was thinking of ways to stop the English captain from destroying my land.

When we were about to board the train, a English Sepoy came and dragged me away from the compartment saying that it was reserved for whites only and there are other compartments for Indians. I felt rage built up inside me, how can someone treat me like a lowlife on my own land. My kaka sa (uncle) stopped me from showing any anger and we entered into some other compartment.

A fellow passenger who has witnessed everything joined us in our compartment and noticed that I was fuming with anger.

"Tumhe gussa kyun aa raha hai beta (why are you getting angry)" he asked me in a mockingly and I gave him an angry glare in return.

"Oh shayad tumne pehli bar dekha hai ye sab. Arey beta ye to pure desh ki halat hai (oh, maybe you have seen all this for the first time)" He smirked in my direction and I clenched my small fingers into a fist.

My uncle has put his left hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner. How dare he mock me? If that english guard has not humiliated me then this man has never dared to mock me.

"Main tumhara majak nahi uda raha hu, ye to pure desh ki sachchai hai. Gore bhedbhav karte hain hum kale logo k sath (I am not making fun of you, this is the condition of whole country. The whites behave differently with black people like us)" He took out a small bidi (local tobacco cigarette) and lit it. He has also offered one to my uncle and he took it while thanking him.

"Kya kehna chahte hain aap. Hum apko kahan se kale lagte hain. Aur agar hum kale hain bhi tab bhi ye koi adhar nahi hai bhedbhav karne ka. Hamare thakur ji bhi to shyam varn k hain to kya hum unhe baki devtaon se alag kar de. Kale logo me kya budhdhi aur bal nahi hota ya in goro se kam hota hai? Kis tarah se kam hain in goro se, hamare pas sona, chandi, heera, panna har tarah k jawahrat hain. Hum resham aur makhmal pehente hain. Rajputon ka khoon daudta hai hamari ragon me. Hum atma se pavitra hai aur hriday se sahsi lekin humne kabhi bhi kisi k sath bhedbhav nahi kiya. To ye kaun hote hain humein neech samajhne wale aur hamare sath durvyavhar karne wale

(What do you want to say? How can you say that I am black and even if I am black then this could not be a base of discrimination. Our god krishna also has dusky complexion then does it mean that we should separate them from other gods and treat him differently. Do black people have low intelligence or power than these whites? In which way we are lesser than these whites? We have gold, silver, diamonds and every kind of gems. We wear fine silk and linen, we have royal blood of Rajputs in our veins. We are pure soul and courageous heart but we have never discriminate any one then who are they to misbehave with us and make us feel like a lowlife)" I stood up from my seat and let out my frustration into words.)