Opening up

Hi my lovely readers, sorry for the late update. please enjoy the latest chapter and let me know your views and suggestions.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE!!

Author's POV

He paced back and forth in the big room where sunlight has stopped streaming through the window and reflecting an evening time in the mirror. He juggled with his mind for ten minutes thinking about every possibility for such act and every suspect behind the act. Every time his mind points only to Susie but he knew deep in his heart that she couldn't do such thing. She was way too GOOD to do such thing. DAMN!!

He picked the vase from the center table and within a seconds it shattered into many pieces when it reached the ground. Martha flinched on his demonstration of anger and she tried to hide in a corner.

"I can't go back in the past but I can change my present. Yes, I need to focus on present and find the treasure. After that I will look out for my enemy" Pratap mumbled under his breath and looked out for his prey. His gaze fell upon Martha and his almond colored eyes darkened just like the darkness settling outside the window.

"Come here sweetheart" He gave her a lop sided grin which made him more like a devil.

Martha has no option of escape, she slowly made her way towards him with wobbling legs. She stopped few steps away from him.

"Come closer my dear. You need not to afraid of me. After all I am your unwed husband" She could not figure out what he wants from her.

"What do you want Pratap? Please let me go" Her tone was filled with half request and half pleading.

How could he let her go? he could never make his bastard son dance on his tune until he captured her. Now Daniel will do whatever he will order him. He wanted to torture her so that she plead her son to rescue her but her beauty is not letting him to torture her. Her green eyes was turning him on, attracting him just like they did decades ago. He wanted to feel her, touch her, kiss her........love her?

"I want to love you. I want you as my wife." Before he could stop himself, the words slipped from his mouth and her pupils dilated with terror. No she must have misheard him.

"No, No, No...Pratap. Please, this is not possible." She took few steps backwards. She was looking like a white rabbit. He moved towards her and pulled her into him. She is so soft, fragile and beautiful. Is the alcohol controlling his emotions?

"Why are you resisting me Mary?" He dipped his head and nuzzled into hollow of her neck. She has not allowed any man near her in decades and Pratap was just awakening something buried deep inside her heart. She always wanted him and him only. Tears brimmed her eyes, what kind of test is this?

"Please Pratap, stop" Her scent filled his mind and it made him crave for her more. He gently rubbed the scar on her arm while leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. It was feeling so good to feel her soft skin.

His left hand gently caressed behind of her neck while the right one slowly moved from her shoulders towards her bottom. His lips claimed her but gently this time. She wanted to push him away but the revelation that he didn't want to kill her on their wedding was building hope inside her, A hope of getting loved. Is this a sin?

They could have spent the life like a married couple and raised Danny like proper parents. She need not spend her life alone especially the nights. She didn't realize when she parted her lips and let his tongue enter to savor her mouth. The feeling of him inside her filled her with desire, love and desperation. She didn't want to hold back so she did the most unexpected thing. She kissed him back, let it be morally wrong but she wanted to live her life she wants to be and with the man she wants to be.