Rage

"I will kill you, you bastard" Alex roared and lunged towards Danny.

"I was a fool to forgive you" he punched hard on Danny left cheek and blood oozed out from his mouth.

"Guards, Gaurds" I shouted immediately and security guards came to rescue Danny but Alex beat all of them.

While he was busy in punching Danny again, I gave a karate move on his neck to make him unconscious. He fell down and I told Daniel to send him home safely.

Jagdish Sinha told me to pack my bags and fly to India next day. He said that his man will give me the tickets at airport and also guide me about my destination.

"But I don't have my passport with me. It is with Alex" I told him. He said that it is not his problem.

"But if Alex harmed her then" Daniel seems worried.

"Then she has to protect herself. I know she is quite capable." he smirked.

----------------

"Gawri, I am coming with you. I can't let him harm you" Daniel hold my arm to stop when I was about to enter the car.

"Don't worry Daniel, Alex won't harm me." I hugged him and settled myself in car.

"Are you crazy, he will be mad with anger. God knows if he attacks you or something" he scolded me

"I am wishing that Alex kill me with his hands so that I can find peace." I looked at him for last time and started the engine.

I reached Alex's office and Linda gave me a disgusting look. I knew that Alex keep all documents in his cabin. I headed towards his cabin but Linda stopped me.

"Where are you going Priya. You are not allowed in his cabin" she warned me.

"You can't stop me Linda. Don't forget that you are just a secretary and I am your boss wife" I threaten her

"You are his wife not my boss. I follow my boss orders not yours so go away" she eyed me angrily.

"I just need my passport. It is in his locker. If you can give me that then I will leave this place right away" I didn't want to argue with her so I came to the main point.

She called Alex and explained the situation and then nodded in understanding.

"Mrs. Miller, Mr. Miller is waiting for you in his penthouse. Your passport is with him." she smirked.

I thought I could escape easily with my passport when I didn't find him at office but now I must face him.

'You wished to get killed by him. Didn't you??' my innerself mocked me.

"Yeah I did but if I die then how could I see what happened to that evil man. I want Alex to punish him just like he did to Maddy" I shut up my innerself.

As I was reaching the door of his house, my steps were feeling heavier. My body becomes cold and breathing become fast. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and rang the bell.

"Come in" his cold voice gave me goosebumps.

I slowly opened the door and entered the living room. Alex was looking handsome in his grey business suit. His golden hair was neatly combed and he was ready to attend some meeting. I get lost in his looks because this is the last time I am looking at him.

"Have a seat Gawri" my name in his feels so alive.

"I am not here to sit Mr. Miller. Just give me my passport." I replied coldly.

"Going on a second honeymoon darling" it feels that he stabbed my heart with an imaginary knife.

"That's none of your business" I replied angrily.