Healing the souls

Alex POV

"Hukum" shankari rushed to my right side and took my hand in her.

" Hukum, main janu hu k aap Bai sa ghana prem karo ho, je jakham uska gawah hai. Ek admi k liya asan na howe hai apne ma bap, parivar, vyapar sab tyag k apni patni k piche jana lekin aapne je kiyo hai. (I know how much you love her, this would is the proof of that. It is not easy for a man to leave his parents, family and business to go after his wife but you have done that)" she quickly unwrap the bandage from my hand.

"Main ye to na janu hu hukum k they loga k beech samasya k hai par main ek cheez janu hu k hamare pas samay bahut kam hai. (I don't know what is the problem between you two but I know one thing clearly that we have very less time)" she wrapped a fresh bandage on the wound and kept the dirty one in her other pocket.

I nodded in agreement and she told me that she is going to prepare the bathtub in which she will mix some herbal medicines. I have to keep Gauri in the bathtub for at least twenty minutes and try to wake her up continuously. If she wake up even for a minute then I have to make her drink a vial. It will enhance her healing process.

I understood her instructions and brought in the room in bridal style. I looked at her pale face and caressed it. I closed the door and took a deep breath. 'you can do this Alex' I told myself.

"Hey beautiful, wake up!!" I whispered in her ear like I used to wake her up after our love making.

"Hey look, sun is up. Mom has called us twice, let's go for breakfast" I couldn't tell what the time is inside this closed room but I have to make her believe that she is with me.

"You aren't gonna wake up, Okay!!" I asked her in a teasing voice.

"Babe, if you won't get up at the count of three then.." I said huskily because she always get turned on when I do that.

"I will undress you.." I paused and give a peck on her parched lips.

"And put you in bathtub" I nibbled her earlobe and give feather kisses down her neck.

"I will give you a bath and then don't complain that I have taken advantage of your condition" I chuckled near her right ear. Gauri please wake up. Don't make it difficult for me.

I counted up to three and she didn't respond. I put my hand behind her head to take out the clip from her hair. It came out with a click, it was a diamond studded crescent shaped clip. I put it aside and slowly undid her long hair.

I gently removed her saree pin which has secured the end of her saree at her left shoulder. The fabric become loose in my hands and I pulled it slowly. The beautiful valley of her mountains was visible as broad daylight and so the bluish bite mark on her left breast. I closed my eyes, what an animal I have become that night.

My fingers started trembling because I knew as soon as I will remove her blouse, I will see many more wounds like that.

"No Alex, please don't do that" Her pleading voice haunted my ears and I pulled my hands back but then shankari's voice echoed in my mind. 'we have less time'

I blinked away my tears and undress her slowly. I picked her up in my arms and stepped towards bathroom. I have seen our reflection in the large mirror and I tore my gaze from it.

The bathtub was big enough to hold two persons. I gently placed her body under water and let her head lean on its edge.

I lathered her hair with the medicinal clay shankari has put it there and massaged her scalp slowly like she used to do on me. I washed her long tresses and let the water drip from it.

"Babe, wake up please. You know I can't hold myself for long. Seeing you like this is killing me and am dying to make love to you" she must have started giggling if she was conscious.

"Okay then I am going to join you." I looked at her face and saw a change in expression. Oh god, she heard me but her eyes were still closed. Baby, please open your eyes for once. Please!!

"Babe, open your eyes. I am taking my shirt off. Won't you feast your eyes by looking at me?" She always stared at me whenever I took off my shirt and when I caught her, she used to blush hard.

My body always get hardened whenever she gave me those looks of desire. I took off my shirt and trousers to join my beautiful wife.

"Babe, I hope you won't regret on not opening your eyes" I whispered softly near her left ear.

I hugged her and coiled my body around her. I let her warmth seep into my body wherever our skin touched. I kissed her lips while holding her head with my left palm.

"Alex" she whispered my name.

"Yeah baby" I snaked my right hand around her bare waist and pulled her into me.

"Love me" she whispered again.

"Of course love but please tell me, do you love me" I kissed the hollow of her neck and she moaned.

"Yes" my heart fluttered on her affirmation.

"You will do anything for me" my left hand roamed on the slopes of her body and she arched her back.

"Yes" I lifted the small glass bottle from side of bathtub.

"Open your mouth baby for me" she opened her mouth slightly and I made her drink the vial. I thanked God that she didn't spit it out.

I kissed her full on mouth and she kissed back in her half conscious state.

"Gauri, can you forgive me for whatever I have done" I caressed her face and she slightly nodded in yes.

"Alex, please love me. I have waited for long" she whispered again and then started losing her consciousness.

"No..no Gauri. Look at me, I have waited for you too. Just look at me" I lightly tapped her cheeks.

She slightly opened her eyes and I hugged her again. I kept on loving her while she was chanting my name like mantra. I felt relaxed and satiated after I filled her and her body was also reflecting the same emotions. She has not woken up completely but the good thing was that she has not lost her little consciousness.

I dried her after we finished the bath and covered her with a bathrobe. It must belong to my grandmother as I seen the small tag "Made in England" and smiled.

I lie beside her and take her into my arms.

"Alex, please go away" I was taken aback by her request.

"Why Gauri? You just said that you love me and we also did" a tear escaped her right eye.

"What happened love? Please tell me" I softly asked her.

"Please Alex, if you have ever loved me then please go back" she pleaded.

"I will take you with me. I know pratap Ranaji is behind this. I will punish that bastard. How he dared to snatch you from me" I swear I would kill him Gauri.

"No Alex, he is very dangerous. I can't lose you. I have already lost her" I frowned and confused because I don't know whom she is talking about.

"Whom you have lost Gauri" tears started streaming down her cheeks freely. My heartbeat increased, who she has lost.

She was crying and crying but not ready to give my answer.

"If you won't give me any answer then I will go to that bastard right now and ask myself" she clutch my hand in a vice grip.

"Tell me Gauri. Whom you have lost?" I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"MRINAL!!!!!!"