History and Mystery

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you are enjoying the life. Here is the next chapter and I hope you will like it. Let your guessing game on and tell me what do you think about the next chapter.

Please vote and comment!! I am waiting.

The one who will guess the girl in picture first will get the dedication of this chapter. So keep guessing!!

Apaar (Alex)

"Halt" it was an order from me which he understood very well.

"Ji hukum (Yes, my lord)" He asked for the next order without turning towards me.

"Come here, you need to tell me some things" he turned on his heel and his gaze entered my blue eyes.

"Okay Hukum, please have a seat. let me order some refreshments for you" he replied softly. His jovial expression is long gone and replaced with a frown.

"You are not going anywhere Bhuwan ji. Take a seat, I have many questions in my mind" he looked at me and then gestured me to take the seat first.

"Why are you standing Bhuwan ji?" I sat but he remained standing at his spot.

"Servants can't take seat in front of masters" he replied in a crisp voice.

"Look Bhuwan ji, I have accepted my identity. I have also accepted the kingship but I won't accept this kind of behavior of yours. Now cut the crap and take a seat" I half scolded him in an irritated voice while looking at him.

He hesitatingly take a seat across me on the leather chair and looked at me in anticipation.

"What have you just said about some Wilkinson?" I cocked my left brow and he gritted his teeth.

"Hukum, I won't apologize for what I said" he knew that I have caught his indecent words but he was not guilty about that.

"Were you talking about Captain George Wilkinson?" My voice was calm but deep down I was feeling offended for my grandfather.

"Yes hukum, I was talking about him" he replied bluntly.

"Do you know he is my grandfather?" I was expecting a gasp or surprised expression but he didn't show anything like that.

"Corrections hukum, your maternal grandfather" it was me who was shocked. He didn't know about my surname then how did he know about which grandfather I was talking about.

"How??" I couldn't complete my question because he has cut me off with his answer.

"Cathy memsahib has mentioned about you in her letter" I blinked my eyes several times because I was speechless.

"how do you know my granny" his features has softened when he mentioned my granny name.

"It's personal. I can't tell you hukum" he hesitated at first but then firmly refused to tell me.

"Bhuwan ji, if you will not tell me about how my grandfather is responsible of Bhanugarh destruction and how do you know my granny then I am afraid that I have to think again about helping your people. I am not bound by any prophecy" he gave me a questioning look then composed himself.

"Hukum, I don't know what do you know about your maternal grandfather but whatever you will know from me will not give a positive image of him." He replied in a serious tone.

"Do you still wish to know about him?" He raised his head and gave me a challenging look.

"Yes. I want to know what has caused hatred in you against him" I have accepted his challenge. When I could bear the information of my mother's rape then I can tolerate any skeletons of past.