Mari-Gold

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you are enjoying your life. Please give your views about the chapter and tell me if I am matching your expectations or not. Also mention if the chapter is confusing you or any other constructive criticism. I am waiting for your comments :)

Please vote and comment!!

Bhuwan POV

Kunwar ji started sobbing and I rubbed his back to comfort him. Somehow he calmed down himself and looked at me like he wanted to tell some more.

"Bhuwan, humein bahut dar lag raha hai. Agar babasa ne us gore ki baton mein aa k fufa sa ko dhoka diya to unki bhi halat kahi Mainakpur k raja ki tarah na ho jaye. Tumhe pata hain na ki pichle pandit ji ne apne vardan mein us raja ko shapit kar diya tha. Kitne kasht mein mrityu hui thi unki, hamari to atma kanp jati hai. Buwan mainakpur ki sat pushtein Bhanugarh ki sewa mein lagi hain, ab jakar unka prayaschit pura hoga. Agar babasa k sath bhi aisa hua toh....toh humein bhi Bhanugarh ki sewa karni padegi. Bhuwan hum rajkumar se das ban jayenge (Bhuwan, I am terrified. If my father has got influenced by that white man and betrayed my paternal uncle then I fear that he must bear the consequences like the king of Mainakpur. You knew that the last priest has asked in his wish that a curse bestow upon the king for his misdeed. He has died a very painful and slow death, the story has always stirred my soul. Since his death, his seven generation has served under Bhanugarh and now their punishment will be over. If the same thing happens to my father... then I also have to serve Bhanugarh. Bhuwan, I will become a servant from prince.)" his face has become white like a sheet and I also realized his concern and fears but the most important thing was that his father is going to bring threat to my kingdom.

"Kunwar sa, Kunwar sa!! (Prince!! Prince!!)" our conversation has been interrupted by the entry of one of our schoolmates, a commoner.

He informed the prince that the king of Raunakpur has arrived at the Gurukul and wants to meet him. He stood after listening the boy then took lazy steps like he doesn't want to meet his father. I and the other boy followed him at the entrance of Gurukul.

Our prinicipal was talking to the king few meters away from the long caravan which includes two big horse carts and other goods carriages. We halted our steps at the other side of the entrance under a big peepal tree. However, the prince reluctantly walked further to his father and touched his feet to seek his blessings.

I just sat under the tree and looked at the buggy. I caught a glimpse of reddish brown hair, quite unusual. I climbed the lowest branch of the tree to find out the person sitting inside the buggy.

I saw reddish brown hair neatly arranged in a bun but some strands were wandering away from the face. The buggy's window was diagonally of my field of vision so I slid towards my right on the branch. Then I saw the cheek with a tinge of red. The skin was like milk nah like the shell of egg. I slid some more towards my right when her gaze caught me. She waved her gloved hand at me like stopping me from doing something. A shiny thing fell from her hand and worried expression came on her beautiful face but why?

"Thump" I got a very painful answer because I fell on the earth along with the branch. So she was stopping me from doing this. Well Bhuwan, you have made a very remarkable entry (note the sarcasm)

I rubbed my right hand and then my hips to subside the pain. She gestured me to come to her and I looked around. Everybody was laughing at me not very loudly but yes the amusement was visible on the present audience.

I patted off the dust from my clothes and move towards her. I saw the shiny small metal on the ground and picked it up to give her. I was about to give that to her when someone jerked my hand after removing that shiny metal.