Finally I knew her

Alex

Mom is ignoring me since she visited my penthouse and it is hurting me deeply. I wanted her to scold me, shout at me, slap me, beat me but she is not sparing even a single glance to me. I know I have disappointed her. She has told me to keep Gauri safe, make her happy but I have hurt the most. I have become a monster that night. Why I drink this much when I couldn't control myself?

Dad entered the room with an angry face and it seem that he will rip anyone apart in pieces. My eyes met his flaming blue orbs and his anger subsided.

"Dad did you get something" I got a sharp glare in return.

He told that she is off to India but not to her home but to her uncle pratap. Mom become worried on hearing that and told us that what a monster he is.

"Adam, you guys are going back. I will stay back to attend some business meetings. Tori, Pack your bags and his too." He pointed me with a glare.

"Here we are under constant watch that's why we can't execute any plan." the military man inside my father has resurfaced and totally dominated him because he was ordering in the same tone.

"Dad, I will go to India." I said firmly but he ignored me like I don't exist on the first place.

"Shut up Alex, you have already done the damage. Now let me handle this, you will do just as I say." he gave a smoldering gaze when I insisted to go to India.

"Uncle, I..." Adam stopped in between when he felt that Dad won't give me permission either.

"Nobody will go after Gauri except Alex. Although he is stupid sometimes but we can't ignore that he is a trained fighter and can handle any situation" Thanks dad for the encouraging words.

"James, you are trusting him" Mom's words felt like a strong punch

"Mom, I know, I have broken your trust but I promise that I will bring her back" I tried to hold her hand but she jerked my hands.

"Uncle, Who would take Alex's place here? have you arranged any look alike of him" 

"I need some time to arrange his replacement." Dad frowned

"Dad, Lucas looks same as Alex. We can take help of makeup artists to give him Alex's face" Tori suggested

"Princess, WE and any important person related to us are under constant watch. Do you understand its meaning" Tori nodded in yes

"James, I have the solution. Just arrange a secure phone line for me. I want to talk to one of my friends" Dad gave mom a confused look

A secured line is arranged quickly and mom talked to someone and when she turned towards us, she has a winning look.

"James, he will be at our home when we reached there."

"Tori, you have to admit Alex in a best hospital at London. It should seem like that he is in critical condition. If the media question you about why you are taking him to London then tell him that you want to personally look after your brother." Tori nodded in understanding

Media was swarming outside the hospital and I was transferred to the medical van under full protection. I was told to lie like unconscious until I boarded the private plane.

In London, I met my look alike. He greeted me warmly and told me that he is my cousin. The only difference between us was the eye color since he has gray eyes.

Although, we were still under watch but it is more easier to escape from Sinha's men than in New York.

William aka my cousin has replaced me in hospital. I wanted to ask mom about William but she was super angry with me. One day, I came home after attending meeting with the bank manager and I was very eager to tell mom about the things I found in aunt Susie locker. I went straight to mom but stopped just in front of her half opened door because she had a visitor.