Wise friends

Alex POV

The cool breeze of early morning hit my face near the window. It was still dark outside and sound of crickets was prominent in the atmosphere. I took out a pair of binoculars from my cupboard and adjusted it in the direction of Gauri's chamber. The large mirror of her room give a good view of her room. She came out  in a white bathrobe and I drowned in the sight in front of me. I felt like someone has stuffed cotton in my mouth because it has get dried as my gaze wandered on her body. I want to taste those soft lips, caress those pink cheeks, feel her damp hair, gaze into her lust filled eyes, leave my mark on every inch of her and want to make her moan when I enter her. I felt that my left hand was involuntarily soothing my manhood and made me moan in pleasure. I crashed on my bed and drifted into darkness.

(Flashback)

"So you have finally became Prince charming" his eyes gleamed with a teasing twinkle.

"Your wife has blurted out our little secret" I smirked at him and he nodded in agreement.

"That's why you are radiating too much" he chuckled and take sip from his glass.

"Yeah, you can say that" I leaned back on my chair and my eyes started searching for my happiness, my beautiful wife Gawri.

"So finally my friend got laid" Adam patted my right shoulder and then shook hands with Rohan. They have developed a rapport after we get rescued. Adam is very grateful to Rohan for saving Tori and me. I have also forgot any remaining bitterness towards Rohan after he saved me and my sister.

"You know Rohan, how much I and Tori has tried to set up this guy to hotties but he is always blinded by the Indian beauty. And you know...." I was listening to Adam's blabbering but my eyes were roaming everywhere in search of my love.

Adam was called by his parents to meet the guests and he started receiving flowers and gifts along with my sister who was looking stunning in her white bridal gown. Her blonde hair was styled in waves and her ocean blue eyes were twinkling like stars everytime she smiles. She was blushing whenever Adam whisper something to her. Although, it was difficult for me to accept my best friend as my brother in law but I was trying my best. Whenever he touched Tori or caressed her or giving her those lusty looks, my grip on my champagne flute tightened. I have even turned in other direction when the minister has announced that he may kiss the bride. I just couldn't see him kissing my sister passionately.

"It is hard to accept your best buddy as your brother in law" Rohan sipped from his flute and gave me an understanding look and I nodded in yes with heavy heart.

"Hey, think about your sister. Look how happy she is with Adam. When you will consider her feelings towards Adam then it will become easy for you to accept him." I looked at the newly wed couple and I realized the depth of Rohan's words.

"Alex, every girl is somebody's sister. Let's take my case, do you think Rahul was very happy when I married Mrinal. You know when he got to know that we are together again then he came to me and beaten me into pulp but I didn't hit him back" I looked at him with an awe expression. The man who rescued me has let his brother in law beat him like shit.

"Don't give me that look, I knew that he was just being protective about Mrinal. She may be her cousin sister but she is everything to him. He has become orphan at a very young age and that's why he is very protective about all the people he cares even you" I was surprised on this information.

"He may not have contacted you but he has always keep a watch on your social networking activities. I got to know about that when we become friends."

"Why he has not contacted me?" Rohan finished his champagne and leaned back on his chair.

"He thought that if he and Mrinal will contact you then it may resurface the memories of Gauri in you and he doesn't want to give you any kind of emotional pain" He looked softly at me.