Back stabbing

Hi my lovely readers, thanks for your support and encouraging words. I know you have waited long for the update but I was low on health side. I try to update soon but something always came up. Please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave your comments.

Your comments are my driving force so please comment and vote the chapter. Thank you!!

Bhuwan POV

I followed the English servant to the west side of palace where there was a stable. A tall man appeared from the shadows and his face was covered with a black shawl. The servant gave him something which looked like a small glass bottle and he nodded at him. They had a quick conversation and the servant turned before I could hide. He ran after me and I ran towards the main hall. I went to first floor and tried to hide behind women. The servant would not dare to come to the place of royal women. But he dared to come, someone put hand over my mouth and dragged towards the balcony side. I struggled at first but when I concentrated on the fragrance of the person I knew it was her. She loosened her grip when I have stopped struggling and indicated me to hide behind her seat till that servant get lost. I hid behind her seat while she resume her seat with elegance. The servant peeked through the seats of women very carefully and then get lost.

She looked at me and told me through her sign language that the man has gone away. I took a sigh of relief and smiled at her. I looked down in the hall and seen many men carefully searching everywhere and I knew that they were searching for me. She has also noticed them and she pointed her index finger at me and then in direction of her room means I should go to her room. She stretched her forehand palm downward in horizontal position in front of her like she is telling me about some flat surface. She folded her hand in namaste and then placed them under her left ear and closed her eye which means a sleeping position. Oh she is talking about her bed. She opened her eyes quickly and looked at me like asking me that 'Did you get it?'. I nodded my head up and down in yes. Then she pointed her right pointer finger at me and slid her right palm under the left palm. She has told me to go and hide under her bed.

There was a huge window few meters away from her seat. I crawled towards the window and looked at the other side. The outer window sill was broad enough for walking and I carefully landed my feet on it. Her room was at the corner side of the same wall on which I was walking. Thankfully, the window of her room was open and I easily entered the room. The room was quiet but faint sound of music from hall can be heard easily. I looked around the room, there was a king size bed with silk draperies in one side and there is a big dressing table on other side. I went towards the table and pick the perfume bottle and inhaled the scent. It was her fragrance, there were other things neatly arranged on the table. Everything was marked with her presence. Why Bhuwan, Why you are a kid and she is a woman? If she is of my age then I would have made her my best friend and never let her go. I would have never let that angrej (Englishman) near to her.

"George, Please leave my hand. You are hurting me" I heard her voice from outside the closed door and quickly hide myself under the table. The bed sheet has covered me completely. I lie down flat on my stomach so I can see what is happening outside.

Think of a devil and he will grace you with his presence instantly. That happened with me, the angrej has barged in the room and dragged her inside mercilessly by holding her right wrist. He pushed her on the floor and she lost balance before felling on the ground on her face. She looked towards the bed and saw me. She quickly put a finger on her lip while moving her head from left to right to indicate me that I must not make a noise. The door was slammed shut and bead of sweat broke on her face. What he is going to do with her?

Hey thakur ji, mhare memsahib ko is rakshas se bacha lo (Oh lord Krishna, Please save my memsahib from this demon)

Author POV