Yearly plan

Hi my lovely readers (Indian and non Indian), please tell me about your views on the story because I really want to know what do you think about it.

Please give your comments and votes. You can share or recommend this sequel and the first book "secret of the east" to your friends if you think it has something new and entertaining.

Bhuwan POV

She took out something cylindrical which has a needle in front. I have heard about it from the prince of Raunakpur that it is used by the English healer which they call doctor. I took a step back and memsahib sensed my fear.

"This will heal you completely and you will get your voice back" concern was etched on her face with a tinge of hope.

"Bhuwan ja mein dawa hai. Tu thik ho jayega (there is medicine in it. You will be fine completely)" shankari told me to stop my steps.

"Meerabai ne vish ka pyala pi liya apne kanha k vaste aur tu ek sui na lagwa sakey hai (meerabai has drink poison for her Lord Krishna and you can't bear the pain of a needle)" my inner self chided me. I took a deep breath and step forward. She smiled radiantly at me and I felt that even death come to me now, I will face it just with her smile in my mind.

She gently hold my left arm and I closed my eyes. I felt like an ant bite and when I opened my eyes, there was nothing. She and shankari smiled at me and then I felt dizziness.

----------------------------------------

I opened my eyes in my room and looked at my mother who was sitting beside Shankari. I felt myself more energetic and refreshed like some burden has been lifted off from my body.

"Ma (Mother)" I uttered and I heard my voice. My mother was shocked and then she beamed with happiness. She hugged me and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Mat ro ma (please don't cry)" I wiped her tears with my fingers.

"Mhara ladesar, je to khushi k ansu hain. Main abhi sabko bata k ati hu (My darling, these are tears of joy. I am going to tell everybody about your condition)" She stood up from her seat happily but I tugged her veil.

"Na ma abhi na. Thare ko mhari sau (No mother, not now. You swear on my life)" she looked at me with a questioning look.

I told her everything happened at the ceremony but she was confused that how the English people can try to harm me when they have saved my life. But she promised me that she would not tell anyone about my recovery. I asked her about my brothers and she told me that they have gone to the outer regions of the kingdom as something has happened there. I requested her to send me to my gurukul and she told me that if my father will allow then only I could join my school again.

------------------------------------

My father has allowed me to attend the Gurukul when vaidhji (healer) told him that I am perfectly fine. He also told my dad that he was wondering why I have not regained my voice but he is sure that if I would live among my school friends then the chances of getting my voice back are high. Little does he kneat I have already gained my voice.

I went back to my school and everybody including my teachers were very happy. I thought they will sympathize me but to my surprise my teachers and friends gave me a heart warming welcome and boosted my confidence. Everyday they talk to me like they did before and I answer them by nodding my head. After a month time, I heard that plague has broken out in the outskirts of the kingdom. I felt that this has something to do with that English Captain.

One day, I thought to take a stroll to the hunting fort. When I reached near the fort, I have seen some English soldiers. I hid myself behind the bushes and waited for them to pass. I knew some secret routes of the fort and I took one route which used to open in the main chamber of the fort just behind a small window. I could see everybody but nobody present in the chamber couldn't see me. There was a meeting going on and the king of Raunakpur was also present. There was a map placed on the glass topped center table and the English captain was leaning over it with a stick in his hand.