Prophecy

Hi my lovely readers, please enjoy the prophecy and give your comments!!

Apaar Mehta

I undid the silk thread around the scroll and open it. It has a cream color background and an image of lord Ganesha has been embroidered in the center of top of the scroll. Black Ink has marked the silk fabric. I looked at Bhuwan once again and started reading the neatly written words in hindi.

Aum Ganeshay namah (prayer to lord Ganesha, the god of wisdom) It was written neatly on the top of other lines and below the image of lord Ganesha.

Ranaji jo bhatke rah se, uska dand bhogegi je dharti

(If the king has deviated from his path, then this land will bear the punishment of his deeds)

Pani ki ek boond na barsegi tab se, ye dhara padi rehwegi parti

(A single drop of water will not fall since then, this land will remain barren)

koi kuldeepak na bachega, sinhasan ho jawega khali

(Not a single heir will survive, the throne will be remain empty)

praja ho jawegi anath, jaise koi bagiya bin mali

(the people will be orphaned like a garden without its caretaker)

chalis sukhe sawan beetenge, fir purwai aur pachhya ka hoga milan

(forty rainless season will be pass when eastern and western winds will meet)

Jab ek sati k darshan honge tab ye dharti hogi fir se paawan

(When the most pious woman will step on this land then it will become pure again)

Jeewansathi jo howega unka, uski ankhon me hoga samandar

(the man who is her soulmate will behold the sea in his eyes)

 Unke swagat me dharti gayegi mangal aur megh barsayega ambar 

(Earth will sing and sky will rain in their welcome)

Annapurna hogi kunwari sa, to kunwar sa honge unse bhi badhkar

(The lady will be goddess of wealth then the lord will be more than that)

Kunwari ko pehchanoge par parchaiyon me honge kunwar

(You will recognize your lady but the lord will remain in shadows)

Ek kshann me na jan paoge kunwar ko, jo ve duje bhesh me howe agar

(You will not recognize your lordship in one attempt if he will be in disguise)

Kaise janoge kunwar ko, kya hogi unki maya

(Here how will you know your lordship and his secret)

Apaar shakti, cheete si sfurti, mukh pe tej aur vishal hogi kaya

(he will have Immense strength, fast like leopard, shine on face and tall physique)

kunwari hi unke pran hongi, aur unka prem hoga amar

(Your lady will be his life and their love will be immortal)

Unke liye nikalenge parchaiyo se jab, tab bahut kathin hogi dagar

(When he will come out of shadows for her then the path will become more difficult for him)

Raksha karenge soyi talwar se praja ki, jab ayego ek bawandar

(He will protect the people from the sand storm with his dormant sword)

Yadi fir bhi satya se muh wo mode tab war karna unke hriday par

(If he still deny his identity then attack his heart)

Hat jayega unka kshadam vesh aur wo manenge khud ko sikander

(It will remove his disguise and he will accept that he is Alexander)

I re-read the scroll and read it once again to believe that I have translated every word correctly. I looked at Bhuwan who has this satisfied feeling which says "I have told you so".

"Still you would like to deny your real identity" He looked into my eyes and asked me confidently.

"Means you think I am your savior" I frowned at him.

"No, you are our king and we are in your service, Kunwar sa!!" his eyes were filled with loyalty when he replied in a soft but firm voice. He was afraid that I would disappoint him again by refusing my identity.

"Oh please, call me Alex. Its a long time since I have heard my name properly" He looked at me with surprise and then grinned widely. Yes, I have accepted my identity because I wanted to know the whole story of this prophecy thing.

"Sorry kunwar sa, we can't address our king by name" he hesitated.

"okay call me whatever you want" I put the scroll back in its place and then removed the ring by twisting it back.

"Will you tell me the whole story of this thing???" I gave him a questioning look while wearing the ring back.

"yes kunwar sa, please follow me upstairs. I have many things to tell you and show you something" He indicated towards a flight of stairs in the corner.

"You can tell me here. She is your reliable person,Isn't she?" I looked at the aged lady who was attending Gauri along with his daughter completely ignoring our conversation.

"yes kunwar sa, she is most reliable person but we royal employees like me and her has their own set of secrets to protect. We never try to know others secrets or interfere into each others work. She is protector of weapons and some secret passages while I am royal bodyguard of the lady and lord. Although, I will always stay around you but I will tell you how to contact me without using your mobile and other secret passages if you don't find me around you. If I have explained myself enough then shall we proceed kunwar sa" Well this kingship thing is funny but I didn't give any hint of amusement on my face. I just gestured him to lead the way.

I looked at her sleeping figure before moving towards the stairs.

"It's true Gauri, you are my heart, you are my life. If this is my destiny then I will accept it for you" I mumbled and ascended the black stones.