Royal guardian

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you are enjoying the sequel. please let me know what do you feel about the new Alex aka the American actor. I was just searching randomly and I thought he is perfect to depict Alex. If you have any other actor in mind then please tell me.

Many of you have guessed that Apaar Mehta is our own Alex but you must be thinking that why didn't he reveal his identity to Gauri? Well there are lots of secrets which need to be unearthed. So are we ready to start the journey "Back to secret of the east"?

I think I heard a big YES from your side so here we are:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!!

Gauri POV

How much my heart wished that the man in front of me said that he is Alex but the only thing came out from his mouth was hindi, a perfect hindi not the broken one which used to make me giggle. Every feature of this man walking beside me is shouting that he is Alex. Same height, same physique but his face is little different. He has black hair and brown eyes, he has thin mustache and beard which were showing his masculinity. The bulges of his taut muscles were visible from his half sleeved white shirt. I looked at his hand to find the wedding ring but there was no platinum band. A disappointment washed over me, why I couldn't stop myself from missing you every second Alex. Why??

"You okay??" his velvety voice caressed my ears when I realized that a sob escaped my lips. I blinked away my tears and looked at his brown eyes.

"I am okay" I nodded my head a little and he gestured me to move.

We have passed a maze of corridors to reach the main hall where guests has been welcomed. I looked at my aunt Sunaina who has this calm facade over her face. She was sitting on a sofa at right side. The central sofa is occupied by a middle age man who reflects the same eye color possessed by most of the members of my mother's family.

"Ah Gauri" He gave me a heartwarming smile and stretched his right arm to welcome me.

"Lijiye aa gayi rajkumari Priya (here comes Princess Priya)" my gaze landed on a fifty plus man wearing thick spectacles and has grey hairs. he was looking like a professor.

"Par abhi to aapne Gauri kaha (But you have called her Gauri just now)" the old man gave him a confuse look.

"Inka asli nam priya hai lekin pyar se hum inhe Gauri bulate hain (Her official name is Priya but we fondly call her Gauri)" the man in center has explained to the old man.

Apaar Mehta went towards the old man and stood behind his sofa like an orderly. I went towards my aunt and took a seat beside her.

"Gauri, inse miliye. ye hain Professor Bhimsen Joshi (Gauri meet him, this is Professor Bhimsen Joshi)" I did a Namaste when I was introduced to him.

"Aur ye hain unke assistant Apaar Mehta. Archaeology me gold medalist hain (And this is his assistant Apaar Mehta. He is a gold medalist in archeology)" Apaar blushed when he has heard the praising words.

"ye to apka badappan hain Ranaji (This is your greatness my lord)" he did a Namaste while thanking him.

"ye sab kya ho raha hai mausi ji (What is going on aunt)" I whispered to my aunt and she squeezed my hand gesturing me to shut my mouth up.

"Gauri, ye log apki madad karenge (these people will help you)" I nodded at Ranaji (my maternal uncle) and he smiled at me.

"Rajkumari ji, aap bhi archaeologist hain kya? (Princess, are you an archaeologist too)" Apaar asked me while smiling broadly and got a glare from me in response which has shut him up.

"Arey nahi Apar ji. Baithiye hum apko batate hain (No Apaar Ji. Just sit down and I will explain to you)" Apaar took a seat but he indirectly seek his professor's permission before that.

"Dekhiye, hamare khandan me ye parampara hai ki ghar ki pehli bahu hamare shahi khazane ki rakshika hoti hai. Hamari dadi sa ne hamari badi ma sa rani Rajlakshmi ji ko ye zimmedari saupi aur phir unhone ne ye zimmedari hamari bai sa rajkumari Sujata ko saup di (Look, we have a tradition in our family that the first daughter in law is the guardian of the royal treasure. My grandmother has handed over this responsibility to my first mother (queen Rajlakshmi) and she has handed it over to my elder sister Princess Sujata)" the professor coughed a little to gain Ranaji's attention.

"kshama chanhunga Ranaji lekin rajkumari Sujata to apke parivar ki beti thi to ye zimmedari wo kaise (Please excuse me but princess Sujata was daughter of the family then how)" Ranaji waved his hand to cut him off.

"Let me speak finish Professor Joshi" he indirectly told him to shut up and the old man pursed his lips into a thin line.

"hamare bhai sa ki ek durghatna me dehant ho gaya aur hamari patni rakshika ban ne k yogya nahi thi. Uske do karan the, ek ki wo hindu nahi thi aur dusre ki unhone ye zimmedari lene se mana kar diya tha. Isliye badi ma sa ne bai sa ko ye zimmedari saupi lekin niyati ka khel dekhiye. Hamari bai sa bhi humein akela kar gayi, kisi angrez ne unhe maut k ghat utar diya. Kuwar sa ka bhi bai sa k maut k bad kuch pata nahi chala. (My elder brother has got died in an accident and my wife was not eligible for becoming the guardian of royal treasure. It has two reasons, one that she was not hindu and other that she has refused to take the responsibility. That's why first queen has handed the responsibility to my elder sister. But look at the cruelty of fate that our elder sister has also left us alone. Some Englishman has murdered her and there were no traces of my brother in law after that)" he did a fake act to blink his crocodile tears.

"I am so sorry Ranaji" the professor comforted him.

"Its okay. Kuch din pehle hi humein rajkumari Priya k bare me pata chala aur hamne unse hamari madad karne ko kaha. Hamari bitiya jhat se hamari madad karne ko taiyar ho gayi (few days back, we got to know about princess priya and we have asked for her help and look at kindness of our daughter, she readily agreed to help us)" I hissed on his statement. He has ruined everybody's life when he entered our lives. If I knew him before then I would have sent him behind the bars.

"Hamare purohit ji ne khaha hai k sirf or sirf Gauri hi khazana dhundhne me hamari madad kar sakti hain kyunki bai sa k bad wo hi shahi khazane ki rakshika hai (our royal priest has told us that only Gauri can help us in finding the royal treasure because she is the royal guardian of treasure after my elder sister)" he looked at me with proud and affection which I knew clearly that it is only acting. I felt disgusted.

"Bura na mane Ranaji to main puchna chahta tha k aap is khazane ka kya karenge (if you don't mind Ranaji then I wanted to ask you that what would you do with the treasure)" a frown appeared on Ranaji's face but it vanished in a blink and a kind smiled replaced it in a fraction of second.

"Aapne Bhanugarh ki dasha to dekhi hi hai Joshi ji. Hum apni riyasat k iye kuch karna chahte hain, hum apni sari haveliyon aur mahalo ko renovate karana chahte hain aur unhe hotel banana chahte hain. Isse Bhanugarh me tourism badhega aur hamari praja ko kam milega. Sabki tarakki hogi lekin uske liye humein funds chahiye. Isi liye hum apne shahi khazane ko khojna chahte hain (You must have seen Bhanugarh's condition joshi ji. I want to do something for my province, I want to renovate our all palaces and other buildings to convert them into hotels. It will increase tourism in Bhanugarh and my people will get employment, they will develop. But we need funds for that and therefore I want to find our royal treasure)" he tried to convince the professor.

"kitna kamina admi hai (how mean this man is?)" I mumbled to myself.

"bahut h nek soch hai apki Ranaji. Mujhe apki madad kar k bahut khushi hogi. (It's a very noble thought Ranaji. I will be glad to help you)" the professor beamed at Ranaji like he has seen god on earth.