Die every moment

Hi my lovely readers, well I have just written the longest chapter of any of my book and any of my writing work so far. Please tell me how did you like it. Give me your suggestion and keep on guessing the next events. Don't forget to share with me ;)

Author POV

Bhuwan didn't waste a single minute after reaching Bhanugarh to meet shankari. She and her people are only reliable people left there to suffer the doom of kingdom.

His uncle has accompanied the king to London along with his family. He has returned to the kingdom after two years and it has started falling down. It has not rained since last year and will continue like that for four decades. Bhuwan took a deep breath and moved towards nomads land.

"Are Bhuwan, the kabhi ko aya (hey Bhuwan, when did you come)" shankari mother smiled when he announced his presence.

"Abhi aya kaki, shankari kathe hai (right now auntie, where is shankari)" he touched her feet and she patted his head gently.

She told him that shankari has gone to hunting fort to fetch water. He rode there quickly and met her near the well behind the fort. Shankari was delighted to see him. She put her pitcher aside and ran to him. They hugged and exchanged greetings. She told him that her marriage is lined up for next month. He was happy for her, he congratulated her but the question in his mind was popping every now and then.

"K hoya Bhuwan (what happened)" she knew him very well. He never need to explain his state of mind to her.

"Pandit ji ko kisne mara (who killed the priest)" he looked into her eyes and asked the bugging question.

"Mainakpur k raja ne (the king of mainakpur)" he gasped on hearing that. He was the most loyal person from last seven generations then why. He was going to get back his kingdom soon then why?

"Kyun (Why)" he need not to complete his question.

"Wo tang aa gaye the Bhanugarh ki gulami se. Unhe apna rajya vapis chahiye tha jaldi se jaldi (he was fed up from serving the kingdom of Bhanugarh and he wanted his kingdom back at earliest)" she sat on the steps of the well and Bhuwan did the same.

"Uske liye pandit ji ko marne ki kya jarurat thi (why it was necessary to kill the priest for that)" Bhuwan threw a small pebble in the well.

"Pandit ji hukum ko prachin bhavishyavani dikhane wale the. Mainakpur k raja ko dar tha k agar hukum ruk gaye to wo apna rajya kabhi ni pa sakega (the priest was going to show the ancient prophecy to our king and king of mainakpur was afraid that if our king will reside here then he won't get his kingdom back)" shankari gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Has Kai rahi hai tu (why are you laughing)" he scowled at her and she laughed some more.

"Jara soch k tu ek qaidi hai aur tu apni rihai wale din hi dusra jurm kar de to kya tujhe kabhi rihai milegi (just think, you are a prisoner and you commit another crime on the day of your release then would you able to get free)" Bhuwan gave a confusing look to her and then she explained.

-------------------

Shankari has been serving the priest from last two weeks as his health is deteriorating. She entered his chamber and went to his study to give a vial which she has brought with her. She looked around but she didn't see him. She turned around and reached the door, her left foot slightly slipped on some substance and she looked down at the red blotches.

She followed the patches and reached the Shiva temple. The priest was holding the shivlinga and coughing vigorously.

"Pandit ji (priest)" she ran to him and made him sit straight. She made him drink the content of bottle and he got some relief. He thanked her and told her that it was his last day. She told him not to say such things. Then he told her that he has been given poison from last one month. She was stunned on hearing that. She asked him if he has any doubt on anybody but in her heart she has an idea who could do that. But he is too loyal to do that.