Enemy

Alex

"Let's find your daughter" I glanced at her and the fingerprints on her cheek infuriated me immensely.

"This way Hukum" Bhuwan whispered after a pause. maybe he caught my angry expression. I composed myself and headed in his direction.

We reached the adjacent room and find an unconscious girl on the bed. Her features were like Bhuwan's daughter. Two men were present in the room and conversing seriously.

"Boss, should we give her some more injection," a middle-aged man asked Akash.

"No need. One thing, when she wakes up, send her to Priya. She is worried about this girl" the man nodded.

"And have you finished the last task"

"Yes boss, we have set the traps in all the four tunnels"

"Good, this time he won't escape from me"

"But boss, are you sure he would come from these tunnels. What if he doesn't know about them? After all, he is a businessman, not a digger."

"He has already found a secret room in the main palace. he might not know about the tunnels but I don't want to take any chance."

"Have you checked all hidden exits of this palace?"

"Yes boss, we have used the latest non-destructive equipment to locate all the tunnels beneath this palace"

"Good, it means there is no chance of his escape"

"Yes, boss" the assistant answered happily.

I eyed Bhuwan who was in deep thought.

"Hukum" When he sensed my sight on him, he was ready to answer my unasked question.

"Don't worry Hukum, this tunnel is far below than the other existing tunnel. We are safe"

We resumed prying on their conversation.

"Boss, will you kill this Alex guy?"

"Life is not a worthless thing, idiot and when it is about Alex's life, it worth billions. No doubt, Priya's father chose him over me."

"First we will get money then I would personally torture him for touching my woman. Then only he would be able to die" he sneered and I smiled.

"I am really lucky to have an enemy like him. What you say Bhuwan ji?"

"Indeed Hukum" 

------------------

(Inside the main palace)

"What happened here?" Bhuwan ji slapped his forehead while scanning my chamber.

"Where is your son-in-law?"

"They took him" I turned to the voice.

"Boss"

"What is going on Apaar?" the simple question was loaded with an unseen burden but I couldn't explain him everything.

"Don't know boss. I think someone is after me" my answer was half-truth but it was enough for my boss.