On the hill

Hi my lovely readers, Sorry sorry sorry, I have make you wait for such a longgggg time but I had professional commitments. I hope you will understand. So here is the power packed bloody chapter which you must have anticipated.

Please enjoy and leave your comments at the end of chapter :)

Apaar Mehta

I have ascended as fast as I could on the stony surface and then I saw her. A six feet tall, dusky man has grabbed her hair and he has circled his left hand around her belly to keep her firmly in his hold.

Her face was red and sweaty under the blazing sun. She was trying very hard to free herself.

"Aye, Jane do rajkumari ko (hey, let princess go)" approximately fifty pairs of eyes instantly focused on me after I shouted at the man holding Gauri.

"Oh, toh is chhori ka Nam rajkumari hai. Lekin tu kaun hai chhore (means this girl's name is rajkumari but who are you boy)" the bulky man beside her capturer mocked me.

"Iska rajkumar?? (Her Prince)" his men started laughing as it was a joke.

I was not in a very humorous mood because her pain was making me restless.

"Akhiri bar keh raha hu jane de is chhori ne (I am telling you for the last time, let this girl go)" The muscular man looked at me and smirked like forming a plan in his thick head. He raised his left hand and everybody stopped laughing.

"Jane do ya chhori ne, thik hai (Let this girl go, okay)" the atmosphere has suddenly become dangerously silent.

"Le fir pakad (then catch)" he instantly loosened his grip and threw her like a rag doll, not in my direction but towards my left where a thin young boy was standing. He has lost his balance with the sudden arrival of weight on him and he stumbled.

"ALEX!!!!" her voice echoed in every direction and I jumped towards her. I caught little of her left hand when she touched the ground. I swear on god, one scratch on her body and this man will pay for it. She has landed on the stony ground sideways and her hair covered her face. I jumped on the ground and tightly hold a big rock with my left hand to catch her hand before she rolled on the slope. I grabbed her hand on time and pulled her upwards while she tried to stabilize herself on the slope.

The thin boy was nowhere in site because he has already fell down from the slope. I let her balance and she lied on her back. I saw a shadow behind me and I rolled to my right on time because the man behind me attacked with a lathi (wooden rod).

He failed in his first attempt and then he attacked on her head. she tried to block the attack by crossing her hands in front of her face but failed and the impact of rod has made her unconscious.

"How dare you? you swine!!" I growled and kicked his shin. He lost the grip on his rod and I pulled it from him. I threw the rod and punched him across the face. Blood splattered on his face from his broken  and he dived in air to meet his thin companion on foot of the hill.

"Maro saley ko (Kill the bastard)" the muscular man shouted at his men.

Five men lunged towards me, I took off my hat and threw it towards the right most man with a crooked nose. The thick hat hit directly to his eyes and he lost his balance.

I lifted the wooden rod and hit him in the belly. He fell down rolling on the rocky and scorching surface of the hill. Before the other four lunged at me in group I hit the second one from left in its kidney, hit the man beside him directly on his knee ball.

The middle ones become earth loving instantly then I changed the direction of rod and hit the underarm of the rightmost person who has pulled a dagger in the mean time. The dagger flew away from his hold and I grabbed that lovely metal piece midair.