Pani means Water

Gauri POV

I yawned loudly and stretched my hands on sides after lifting myself from the bed. I have slept this peacefully after a long time. I leaned my head on the bed post and touched my belly with my right hand. I caressed the spot gently, I am carrying a baby inside. My baby, my and Alex baby, OUR BABY!! He will become crazy with joy after hearing this news. He will jump up and down, swing me in his arms, hug me, kiss me. Dad will be overjoyed, he always asked me when I will gain weight and indirectly telling me to make him a Grandpa. Mom will start crying with happiness, she loves children so much and she always wanted another child like Alex and Tori. And what can I say about Tori. She will first tease me like hell that how we succeeded even after her interruptions but after that she will become strict with me as a doctor. She will order me to eat this, not that. Do this, don't do that.

A grin spread on my face and I looked at myself in mirror. My face was glowing, it was pinkish white. I was thinking about the reaction of my in laws and friends. What Mrinal would say?

What would she say? Or said? A tear escaped my eyes. The crying face of Aarav came in front of my eyes. They took that innocent child from in front of me and I couldn't do anything. What will I say to Rohan? Why I couldn't keep Mrinal safe?

I wiped my tears and closed my eyes after sitting back on my bed. I wanted to clear the thoughts of past. The damage has been done, Alex will never accept this child as his.

-------

The sweet and citrus masculine fragrance filled my nostrils after few minutes and pulled me out of my misery. No, this can't be. This is Alex's smell, I can recognize it anywhere on earth.

My eyes shot open, I looked at the mirror image of my husband and his brown eyes met mine at the same time. He has just come out of the shower, water droplets were dripping from his hair and travel the same Alex like forehead to make way towards the perfect jawline with a light stubble. Those soft lips which has proved many times with words and actions that how much he loves me.

The droplet slid down from his chin to his Adam's apple which wobbled up and down. Ah, I have kissed that so many times while wrapping my arms around his neck. It always turned him on and he never stopped himself from claiming me after my this little seduction.

The water droplet sit in the hollow of his neck for few seconds before descending towards the broad chest and washboard abs. I clutched the right side of the bed because my body was hardening with his sight, heat was building in some part of my body, toes were curling and my heart was racing.

I was openly gawking at him, lusting over his chiseled body like a month long hungry woman. My gaze traveled to his naval and the towel. The thing behind that towel has opened the gates of heaven many times JUST for me. My whole body was flaming, nah burning. Burning with desire, I want to kiss him. No I want him to

kiss me,

caress me

feel me,

hold me,

love me,

have me,

take me

'Besharam, behaya (shameless)' my inner self scolded me.

You are lusting over your husband's look alike. What this guy will think of you? You are pregnant with another man child, your husband's and giving hungry looks to him, this unknown man. Have some honor woman? Stop looking at him now, he is not Alex, he is Apaar, Apaar Mehta!!

But he could be Alex, Right?? He has hided his identity before also as Alexander Wilkinson, remember??

He must have changed his hair color to black and must be wearing brown contact lenses.