He would come

Hi my lovely readers, I hope you are liking the plot. Please let me know your views about the chapters. I am very nervous about this sequel because I don't know if I will be able to match to your expectations. I am trying to do my best but please feel free to give any constructive comments or criticism. Thank you :)

PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!!

Apaar Mehta

"Apaar, what do you think? Will we get something here" My professor has asked my opinion.

"Sir, these royal families used to have secret treasures. I have studied about most of the indian Royal treasures but not about Bhanugarh Royal family so it is possible that they have treasure." I gave my honest opinion.

"What do you think about Ranaji's noble cause?" A smile spread on my lips.

"Jooth bol raha hai sir (He is lying sir)" Professor Joshi chuckled on my response.

"Aur uske purohit ki bhavishyavani k bare me kya khayal hai tumhara (And what do you think about his priest's prediction)" He asked me while puffing his cigar.

"Uska pata nahi Sir. (Don't know about that)" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Thik hai fir, lag jao kam pe rajkumari ji k sath (okay then, get on your job with the Princess)" he gave a teasing smile.

"Good night my boy" he stood up straightening his back and headed towards his room.

"Night Sir" I went to the huge window of my room and looked outside. The sky was clear and stars were illuminating it like diamonds. I tore my gaze from the beautiful sky and looked around. My gaze stuck at the window from where a dim light was streaming from it. A large mirror was placed beside the wall which was showing the magnificent view of inside the room. I brought my pair of binoculars and focused it onto the mirror and I saw her.

She was sitting on the study table and writing something. Some loose strands of her black hair were framing her angelic face. She stopped writing after few minutes and came towards her window. The white silk curtains flowed with the rustle of air and covered her face.

The lenses of binocular has reduced the visual gap and my hands involuntarily raised to uncover the veil from her face just like I did three months ago.

The wave of hot desert air brought me back in present and I looked at my raised hands. The distance between me and her is really big but I promise you Gauri, I will win you back!!

Gauri

Everything is meaningless without you Alex. I know I have hurted you again and again but I love you from the depth of my heart. It has been a month when I last saw you but I want to see you each second. I want to see my image in those sky blue mirrors but the reality is that it is only my dream. I have hurt your love and pride till the extent that you will never want to look at me.

"Where are you going this early? Are you trying to escape?" An amused voice has interrupted my train of thoughts and I looked at the owner of the voice.

"Is kali billi ko bhi abhi mera rasta katna tha (Has this black cat to cross my path now)" I muttered under my breath and scowled at him.

[If a black cat cross your path then something bad can  happen. This is a sign of bad omen according to myths]

"If you are forgetting then I must remind you that I have come here by myself, on my own feet. Remember?" I gave him an angry glare and those almond color eyes twinkled in amusement.