Chapter 38

LUCY

"Wala pa sa kalahati ng baso ang alam mo Lucy. You are bound to be here, you planned this, we planned this. I know about your plan but I'm not gonna tell you. You'll gonna find it along the way."

"You purposely forget everything to lure them, naka pabor na satin ang lahat."

"Can you just give me a clue?" I asked pero umiling siya.

"Alam mo ang lahat, it's in the deepest part of your soul. It will be out when the right time comes."

"What if I'll go against the plan?"

She let out a laugh.

"Can you though? The pain they inflicted is too deep, his betrayal ruined you, their baseless accusations, fingers pointing at you. They shamed you, iniputan ka nila. Ginawa mo ang lahat pero ano ang binalik nila sayo? You're the hero yet they made you the villain. Now be the villain."

Napahinto ako sa paglalakad nang maramdaman ko ang pag dausdos ng luha sa pisngi ko. All I can hear was her anger and pain. Her words are like a dagger to me, I can feel her anger ang pain. Even remembering her words now, I can still fell the whirlwind emotions. Anger, hatred, pain, betrayal. I don't know why I'm feeling this. I'm lost with my own emotions.

"The cut is too deep Lucy. We suffered enough."

Huminga ako ng malalim nang maalala ko na naman ang mga sinabi niya. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I suppressed a sob. I wiped the tears on my face.

"You maybe forgot everything, but all the pain remains, the anger and hatred remains, all of those are buried deep down."

"We will end up rotting because of this anger."

Isang ngiti ang sinukli niya sa sinabi ko. Isang ngiting puno ng lungkot.

"But we will end up rotting doing everything we can." saad niya.

"We will all rot in the deepest pit of hell."

Tumawa lang siya sa sinabi ko. "It's our hometown Lucy."

I inhaled sharply as I took a step again as I walked towards the cctv room. Ang isip ko ay bumabalik sa nagpagusapan namin kanina ng replay ko. Those words, emotions are just... surprisingly unbelievable. I never imagine myself like that. Full of anger and determination.

"I was six years old when I created you... ibig sabihin may iba pa akong buhay bago to?"

Muli siyang ngumiti.

"Baby steps Lucy, baby steps. For now, live your life first. Live the life that we always wanted. Sakyan mo lang ang mga pangyayari, follow the trail. Don't worry about the plan at gawin mo ang kailangang gawin, that bastard will do the rest."

"Who are you pertaining to?"

"Someone that you haven't met."

"You're gonna meet him along the way, hayaan mo muna siya. He's fucked up right now. Dapat sinunod na nalang niya ang sinabi ko sa kanya but he didn't, he let his emotions meddled and now he's fucked." natatawang saad niya habang ngumunguya ng tsokolate. Tila nasisiyahan siya sa nangyayari roon sa taong tinutukoy niya pero agad itong nabura at napalitan ng inis.

Nilingon niya ako ng punong-puno ng inis.

Her emotions change quickly.

"We are fucked." nariin niyang saad sabay padabog na kumagat ng tsokolate. "Nag seize the moment din ang gago. Di talaga marunong tumupad sa usapan."