Bonnie x Reader

Hi! I'm (y/n) (l/n). I am 19 years old. I love to sing and I also love cute things like for example: a bunny. :3

It was my first night and I started to freak out on what the phone guy said. Wtf?! This place should be kid's friendly building, not a hellhole! Also, a bunny is a harmless creature not a killing machine!

I looked at the monitor to see one of them was on the move! I started to panic as I look through the camera and I found him none of the cameras. I stood up slowly walk to the door and my shaky hand pressed the light button to see a big purple bunny looking down at me with his creepy face.

"Hi there!" He said out of the blue. I screamed as I pressed the door button.

My breath quickens as I took a step back. I then heard a tap on the window. I looked through the window to see a purple bunny smiling at me....kindly?

"Hi there night guard!" He greeted. "Uh, hi?" I questioned. "May I come in? I promise I won't hurt you!" He said as he raised his hand to show a promise sign.

"Okay...?" I said as I walked to the buttons and pressed the door button. He then went inside the office.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed as he hugged you then he pulled away. "Uh, you're welcome?"  

"What's your name?" He asked. "(Y/n)." I answered.  "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl!" He said as he smiled. I then feel my cheeks getting warm.

Then we talk all night getting know each other better and we seemed getting along well.

"Bonnie, I have a question."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"If you ever turn human, what would be your human version looks like?" I asked.

"Do you wanna see it?" He asked excitedly. "Wait! You can turn human?" I exclaimed. "Yup! Close your eyes!" I then did what he said.

"Okay, you can open them now!" Then I opened my (e/c) eyes and then they shrank as I saw a purple haired boy with magenta eyes and purple bunny ears sticking out of his heads. I have to admit, he's so cute! >w<

"Wow, Bonnie is that you?" I asked as I walked towards him and cupped his cheeks with my hands. He smiled as he nodded.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked as I giggled. "Does this answer your question?" He asked back then he puts his cold hands to my cheeks and pulled my face to his then he kissed me on the lips.

My eyes widened while my cheeks turned red. Minutes later, I closed my eyes as I melted into the kiss and kissed back.

He then pulled away and panted. His breath was hitting my lips and so did I. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes, my cute bunny boy." I answered as I smiled.

Who knew that a creepy bunny turned out to be a very cute bunny boy. :3

Hope you enjoy it.