Vincent x Reader

Me: please don't do anything stupid.

Vincent: *rolls his eyes* yes mom...

Me: shut up...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Warning: PG-13 so Demetriaheart don't read this. This involves only for teenagers. Okay? Love you baby cousin. Be good at always. :)

(Y/n) is a twenty year old girl and a night guard, also the partner of the serial purple killer  night guard, William "Vincent" Afton.

(Y/n) was walking down the hallway and to the office listening some music.

When she went inside the office, it was empty. She took off the ear buds  and tucked it inside her sling bag. "I hope he won't be late." She muttered then she looked at her watch to see it's 11: 58 p.m.

She sighed. "What is that purple idiot up to?" She muttered. Suddenly, a hand placed on her shoulder. In a reflex, she turned around and was about to punch someone but that person caught her fist on time.

"Whoa there feisty pants." A deep voice heard. She looked up to see the purple haired male, Vincent. "Where have you been? It's already 12: 05 already!" She scolded him. "Aww~ is (y/n) concerned about me?" He  cooed. "Tsk, not I'm not." She said sternly.

Vincent looked at the right door and turned on the light to see Chica glaring at him that says 'i will kill you'. He just rolled his purple eyes and pressed the door button.

"Hey purple butt, you'll do the monitoring." She said as she checked the left door.

"Hey! I have feelings too okay?" He protested. (Y/n) just rolled her (e/c) eyes and kept on checking the doors.  "Whatever." She mumbled.

Actually, this reader is a tsundere so she secretly have a crush on Vincent even though he's a serial killer.

"(Y/n), can you look here?" He asked. (Y/n) sighed and turned around but then she felt something warm on her lips. Her eyes widened to see Vincent kissing her. Vincent, being the perverted-dere he is, he pinned her to the wall while kissing her roughly.

When things starting to get heated, they were having a rough make-out session.

"V-Vincent...." She gasped for air but Vincent kept on kissing her. "Shut up, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." He said and he started to kiss her neck but then he stopped. "By the way, be my lady?" He asked. She couldn't respond but she nodded.

Vincent smirked and carried her in a bridal style then puts her on top of the table still hold her waist.

Then they went further tonight.

"Ah~Vincent!"

A/n: I cringe and shivered while writing this.

Me: there! Happy?

Vincent: I put my toast in her toaster. *smirks* but I still like to my toast on Scott's.

Me & Scott: *backs away from him* you're gross.

Vincent: I'm sexy and I know it! Come here Mr. RingRing!

Scott: *runs and screams in terror*

Me: *rolls eyes* see ya on the scenarios! Bye!