When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 2

A/n: the continuous!

Scott

You woke up from your sleep and sat up as you stretched your limbs. You looked around to see that you're in the park. "Why am I here?" You asked to yourself as you looked at your surroundings.

Just then a man was walking on the sidewalk wearing a mailman outfit. You blinked and looked at closely at him. Your eyes widened as you know that person.

He saw you and jogged towards you. "Hello (y/n)." He greeted as he panted heavily. "Scott? Is that you?" You asked and he looked at you confusingly. "It's Hermes, (y/n)." He corrected you. "Oh! S-sorry, it's just that you kinda look like him.....a lot." You stuttered and laughed nervously. "Uh-huh, so anyways, (g/p) wanted me to deliver this to you." He said as he handed a   small package to you. You tore the paper wrapper and opened the box to see a charm bracelet (with pendants that symbolizes your godly parent and you).

"Wow." You muttered as you struggled to put the charm bracelet around your wrist. "Uh.... A-a little help, Lord Hermes?" You asked shyly. He nodded and puts the charm around your wrist then locked it.

You looked at the charm bracelet with amazement. "It's so beautiful." You sighed. "Tell (g/p) thanks, I love it." You said.

He smiled at you and nodded. "I will, by the way, (g/p) has a better taste to find something suitable for you." He commented. You blushed. "D-do you think i-it suits me?" You asked shyly. He rubbed his nape as he looked down. "W-why yes, it is." He stuttered as a blush crept on his face.

"Thanks for the compliment." You replied.

"Jussssssst tell her already!" A hissing sound heard from 'Hermes's' mailbag. He rolled his eyes and he took out a silver staff with two snakes tangling on it. "Give him ssssssometime, will ya?" The other snake said.

You looked at him. "Tell me what?" You asked. "That Lord Hermessssssss like-" the snake then was cut off by 'Hermes' by shoving his staff back in the mailbag. He looked at you and chuckled nervously. "I apologize for my snake friends, they can be ridiculous sometimes." He said.

Just then, everything went dark.
~~~~~~

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n)~"

You groaned as you opened your eyes and sat up. You looked around to see that you're in the office and then you looked at your side to see your boyfriend smiling at you. "Hey sweetheart." He greeted and kissed your cheek as you looked at him in shock.

"Lord Hermes? Since when did you start to have a job as a security guard?" You asked. He looked at you as if you're crazy. "It's your boyfriend speaking, (y/n), not the god of messenger." He said.

"Oh, sorry Scotty!" You said. He chuckled and patted your (h/c) hair. "I think you read a lot of Percy Jackson books." He said and sat down on a swivel seat beside you.  "By the way, sorry I was late it's because I met up with your mother." He said and took something out of his bag and pulled it out. "She wanted me to deliver this to you." He said as he handed it to you.

'That line.... He sounds like Hermes from my dream.' You thought as you unwrapped the (f/c) paper and opened the box.

You gasped as you covered your mouth. You slowly took out the same charm bracelet from your dream. "It's.....the same bracelet from my dream." You commented as you looked at Scott with wide eyes. "Tell mommy thanks, I love it." You smiled. "A little help please?" You asked.

He nodded and puts the charm bracelet around your wrist then he kissed your knuckles. "It's suits you." He commented as he smiled at you. You smiled back and hugged him. "Thanks for the compliment.... Lord Hermes~"