Shadow Bonnie x Reader

A/n: okay, this is the last one.

Shadow Bonnie was hiding in the shadows of the hallway. He was planning to scare his girlfriend because he got bored. He took a peek to see his lovely girlfriend looking through the monitor. He chuckled quietly and silently lurked behind (Y/n).

He suddenly grabbed her shoulders making her scream in horror. He laughed as he clutched his stomach while (Y/n) was crying.  (Oh my gosh dude, that's mess up.)

He stopped laughing immediately and hurriedly comfort her. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)!" He apologized as he rubbed her back comfortably.  He expected a punch in the face but instead (Y/n) clung to him tightly. "Don't do that again please. "She whimpered and he nodded.

"Okay,  okay, I'll stop pranking you. Shh..... " He said soothingly and she relaxed.

*A few minutes later*

Shadow Bonnie was sitting on a swivel seat with his girlfriend sleeping on his lap soundly.su

He heard footsteps in the hallway so he grabbed a flashlight and flashed the hallway to see his brother Bonbon.

"Sean!  How many times do I have to tell you that you aren't allowed to date a night guard! " Bonbon scolded him and Shadow Bonnie scowled.

"You can't tell me what to do! " He yelled back at Bonbon and Bonbon huffed then left the hallway.

He looked down and kisses her forehead. 

"I can't allow them to hurt you. "