Mike xReader

Mike's POV

Another f**king night, another f**king job at the f**king hellhole. The boss told me that there will be a new night guard and that person will be my co-worker. I walked inside the pizzeria and I passed by the animatronics and I could feel the stares at the side of my head. I looked at the three animatronics looking ahead but I know they're looking at me.

I scoffed at them and went straight to the office. When I got here, I looked inside the office to a see a lady about two years younger than me, I'm 21 by the way and wears the same uniform like mine but she's wearing pleated skirt up to her lower thigh.

She has (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She looked at me and we looked at each other then I decided to break the silence.

"So, you must be my co-worker."

Your POV

I looked at the man about two years older than me. I'm 19 by the way. He has a hat that says 'SECURITY' that covered his shaggy chocolate brown hair, blackish-gray eyes and a cold look. It's too hard to read his expression.

"So, you must be my co-worker." He said coldly. "Yes." I answered. He walked towards me and extended his hand. "I'm Mike, Mike Schmidt." He said. I grabbed his hand and shook it. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you." I said with a smile and I swear I saw a little blush on his cheeks as he looked away and we let go of each others' hands.

Then the phone started to ring.

SHORT TIME SKIP

"T-They.... Do?!" I freaked out. "Yup." He answered calmly. I looked at him. "How can you be so calm?!" I asked.

"I've been working here about a year now." He said while looking at the monitor. "Close the left door." He said. Then I closed the left door. I turned on the light button and I saw Bonnie looking at my eyes creepily. I flinched then I turned off the light.

Then I flopped down on my swivel seat and looked at Mike. He looks hot when he's serious. I kept one staring at him then he turned his head towards me then I quickly looked away like nothing happened.

'Shiz! That was close!'

"Chica's on the left." He said. Then I quickly stood up and pressed the door button.

"So... Mike, were you scared when you got your job here?" I asked. "Well...yes but I got used to this and those f***ers' faces." He said as he rolled his eyes.

Chica's pov

Mike had gotten good at avoiding getting killed by us. I stood in front of the window to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Then I looked at Mike to see him staring at her and I could've sworn he smiled a bit.

Omg! It's the first time I saw Mike smiled to a girl! *fangirls* okay, calm down Chica.

They made look a good couple.

Now, what should I do to make them together? Hmmm......... Oh! I know! Bonnie will take (y/n) without Mike notice it. Then Mike will rescue her then BOOM! Oh! Chica, you're such a genius! Okay, now I need to make the plan go into action.

Mike's POV

I was looking at the tablet and to see F**kbear was still on the stage.

I took a peek at (y/n) for awhile to see her looking at me more like staring at me while smiling. "What?" I asked. She quickly turned away. "U-uh n-nothing!" She stuttered as her cheeks turned pink. Then I went back looking at the tablet. I felt myself smiled a little. Heh, her her blushing face made her look so cute.

D**n! Where is that f**king rabbit?!

Third person's pov

(Y/n) was about to press the light button until a purple hand grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the office. She screamed as she tried to let go of Bonnie's grip, but it tightens and continued to drag her.

"MIKE! HELP!" She screamed as she struggled. "(Y/N)!" Mike exclaimed as he grabbed the bat that was under the desk then he ran out of the office.

"HEY RUST BUCKET!" He exclaimed. Bonnie turned his head to Mike.

Mike then swung the bat to Bonnie's head and his head spun and he let go of (y/n). Mike grabbed her hand then they both ran back inside the office and Mike slammed the door button.

They both panted. Mike took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair then he puts it back on his head and sighed.

'That purple b**ch...'

Mike looked at (y/n) to see her hugging herself and cried. He walked towards her and hugged her then he rubbed her back. (Y/n) hugged him back and gripped his night guard uniform like life depends on him and cried more. "M-Mike..." She whimpered.

He stroked her (h/l) (h/c) hair gently and whispered soothing words to her ear. (Y/n) calmed down but her face was still buried on his chest.

"Are you okay now?" He asked. She nodded then they pulled away. (Y/n) wiped her tears away with her hands then she smiled at Mike. "Thank you for saving me Mike." You said. He smiled as he hugged her again and kissed her head lovingly.

(Y/n) gasped as her face turned red. She looked up to see Mike smiling at her lovingly then he brushed her bangs away from away then he leaned in.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said then he closed the gap between them. Her (e/c) eyes widened then she melted in the kiss and kissed back.

They pulled away and gasped for air.

"I love you (y/n)...my doll."

"I love you too Mike."

Then they hugged each other again.

Little did they know that Chica saw it all through the window and then she turned into her human form and fangirled silently as she ran to the kitchen to celebrate the victory that her plan works.

Finally! I'm done! Well, here it is! Now off to the cinnamon roll Jeremy!