When we see them shirtless O¡¡O

A/n: still OCs.

Freddy

He was having a fight with Vincent because he's tried to hit on his pinknette girlfriend a few minutes ago. Freddy had a slash on his chest and stomach and blood and oil coming out.

Krisha helped him go to the office and flopped him down on the swivel chair then she took out a med kit from the drawer of the desk.

"This might be awkward for me to say it but... Take your tux off." She said as she opened the kit and took out the disinfectant and the cotton ball.

She then looked back at Freddy that he's already shirtless. She hid her blush well and tried to focus on Freddy's wounds and not his hot V-line. (*whistles*)

She dabbed the disinfectant on the cotton ball then she started cleaned his wounds and Freddy hissed and groan in pain.

"You shouldn't have done that Freddy, now look at you, you're hurt." She scolded at him.

"He was... *hisses* trying to... *groans* harass you." He said in pain. She rolled her peachy-pink eyes. "Freddy, I can beat the sh** out of him if he's trying to." She said.

"I thought he'll end you...again." She said and gave him a worried look then she went back treating his wounds. Then she took out a gauze and wrapped it around his chest and his stomach.

"There. Done." She sighed in relief as she puts the gauze back in the med kit and she puts it back inside the drawer.

Then she felt cold arms wrapped around her waist and a head resting on her left shoulder.

"I'm sorry for making you worry, love." He whispered to her ear.

Then she realized that he's hugging her shirtless. "I-it's okay, just....don't do that again, okay?" She stuttered as her cheeks turned red.

"Okay, love~"

"Would you please let go of me? It feels awkward for me you hugging me like this."

"So you like it?"

"Urusai hentai!"

Bonnie

Sahnielle walked in the pizzeria and greeted everyone until she noticed something.

"Hey Freddy, have you seen Bonnie?" She asked.

"He's in his room." He answered. Then she walked to his door and knocked. "Bonnie?" She called out but there was no response. Then she knocked again but there was still no response.

Surprisingly, the door was unlock. "Bonnie, I'm coming in!" She then went inside his room and closed it behind her.

She looked around his room. "So purple..." She muttered then she sat down on his purple bed and continued to look around.

Then she heard the dripping sound and the creek. She looked at the bathroom door and it was open. Then the fog coming out and a figure walking out.

When the fog is clear, the figure was Bonnie wearing nothing but a fuzzy purple towel around his waist. The water droplets falling out of his purple bangs and beads of water falling down on his chest.

Sahnielle blushed like crazy and Bonnie smirked. "Like what you see?" He asked seductively as he sat beside her and leaned closer. Sahnielle leaned away slowly down until she hits her head with a soft pillow and she flinched and gasped.

"Tell me Sahnielle~" He said as he puts his hands on each side of her head and their nose barely touched.

"Uh...uh....um...well...uh...er..." She stuttered as her cheeks reddened. 'Oh Lord, please help me!' She thought.