When He's Jealous

Additional Keywords:
(G/f) - guy friend
(F/m) - favorite manga
(R/g/n) - random guy name
(F/b) - favorite book

Mike

It was nighttime. You and Mike were walking in the park hand in hand talking and laughing. Mike saw an ice cream truck and he decided to buy for you both. "Doll, would you like some ice cream?" He asked. You looked up at him and nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back." He said then he started to walk towards the ice cream truck.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" A male voice heard. You turned around to see your gay friend. You smiled at him and both of you squealed and hugged each other. "Omg! I haven't seen you since forever!" He exclaimed as you both pulled away.

Unbeknownst that Mike was glaring at him from afar. 'Calm down, Mike, just stay cool.' He thought as he sighed then he walked towards you both. "Doll..." He called out and you turned around. He handed you your (f/f) ice cream and you thanked him. "Oh! (G/f), this is Mike, my boyfriend." You said and your gay looked at him up and down. "Omg! Girl, you got the jackpot!" He exclaimed. 'Wha?' He thought confusingly.

"Hot. Check!

"Tall. Check!

And *sniffs him* smells good. Double check." He said and he clapped. "Hi! I'm (g/f), I'm her best friend since middle school." He introduced himself. "Uh hi." Mike responded back awkwardly. (G/f) smiled and looked at you. "Does he have abs?" He asked. You blushed. "(G/F)!!!" You exclaimed. He giggled. "I'm just kidding." He said. "I have to go now, bye." He said as he waved and walked off.

You waved back and looked at Mike as he was sighing in relief. "What's wrong Mike?" You asked. "I thought he was fully a guy flirting you." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. You giggled. "Oh Mikey, he's gay." You responded.

"I know." He said then both of you continued walking at the park while eating ice creams.

Jeremy

You and Jeremy were in the mall shopping. Jeremy spotted a manga displayed by the window in the Comic Store, his face brightened and he grabbed your hand and ran inside there as you giggled at Jeremy's childish side.

"L-Let's b-b-buy m-m-mangas!" He beamed. You nodded and both of you separated to buy your favorite mangas. You heard Jeremy kept on saying 'oh my gosh' as he was looking at the latest mangas. You giggled as you continued looking for your (f/m). You spotted it and you quickly grabbed it. "Nice!" You muttered as you smiled.

You looked around for Jeremy. "Huh? Where did he go?" You asked to yourself as you started looking for him.

Then you bumped into some guy and dropped the manga. "Sorry!" You apologized. He smiled at her. "It's okay." He said. You both looked down and picked up the manga in unison and accidentally touched each others hands.

You both looked up at each other in surprise. Unbeknownst that Jeremy finally found you and his icy blue eyes widened as he saw the guy and glared at him.

"Um, here." The guy said as he picked it up and gave it to you. Unbeknownst that he purposely touched your hand as he gave it to you and you blushed slightly making the guy smirked in satisfaction. "I'm (r/g/n)." He said.

"Uh... I'm-" then you were cut off by Jeremy grabbing your waist and pulled you towards him as he still glared at (r/g/n). He looked at you and smiled sweetly.

"(Y-Y/n)! T-There y-y-you are!" He stuttered. (R/g/n) scowled at him. "Who are you?" He asked.

You think he would just stutter out to (r/g/n) kindly like a sweet, shy and kind boy he is.

Well, you thought wrong.

"I'm her boyfriend, buddy so back off."
He said in a stern straight sentence.

You gasped at his voice.

(R/g/n) scowled and left. Jeremy lets go of your waist and looked at you lovingly.

"You....you didn't....stutter..." You said still in shock.

"M-maybe i-i-it's b-b-bec-cause I-I l-l-lov-ve y-you?" He said as he rubbed his nape. You looked at him in awe and hugged him.

"I-I'm s-scared o-of lo-osing y-you t-to h-him." He whispered to you as he hugged you back.

"Aww~ Jeremy that was sweet of you." You said as you smiled widely.

Scott

You guys were in the library until you both got separated because you saw your (f/b) at the other book shelf and ran off.

You tried to get to it but failed since it's too high for you to reach and you pouted until this guy came along and gets the book for you. "Here." He said as he handed you the book.

You smiled at him. "Thank you." You said and he smiled back. "No problem." He replied. Scott found you and sighed in relief but when he glanced at the guy, he scowled. He walked towards you and grabbed your hand then dragged away from him. "Let's go, (y/n)." He said.

You looked at him and smirked. "You jealous?" You asked as you poked his cheek. "I don't know what your talking about." Scott said as you both found a table to read.

Vincent

Vincent being Vincent. When a guy talks to you, he went yandere and last night, he found him and attacked him. "She's mine, d**khead." He growled and killed him.

When he came back at your house, you just kissed his cheek before he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

(A/n: Forgive me fangirls for I got Fritz XD)

Fritz

You and Fritz were walking in the park holding hands until the moment got ruined by a group of guys from your old school.

"Wohoho! Is that you (Y/n)?" one of the guys said while he lifted his shades up and looked at you head to toe and wiggled his eyebrows. "You've gone hotter~" He said seductively.

You were about to give them the piece of your mind but Fritz stepped in front of you with an angry look.

"Hey! Stop looking at my girlfriend like that!" Fritz said and the guys took a step back.

"Wait, isn't that the pig from our old school?" The other guy whispered.

"I think so."

Fritz scowled and grabbed your hand. "Let's go, babe." He said then he dragged you in another directions away from them.

"I don't want them to look at you like that, only I should do it because I have the right as your boyfriend." His words made you blush.

'He's jealous.'