When Their Body Switched

Introduction:

Your boyfriend was waiting for you. So while he's waiting, he was just enjoying the little things until he passed out.

Freddy (Foxy)

Freddy woke up from his unconcious and grunted. He sat up and stretched his limbs as he yawned. He then looked around to see that he's inside the Pirate's Cove. "Hmm, I don't remember taking a nap here." He mumble as he scratched his cheek until he accidentally scratched it. "Ow!" He groaned then he looked at his right hand to see a hook.

His eyes widened then he looked down to see he's wearing a pirate outfit. "What the...?" He mumbled then he ran to the girl's bathroom (deal with it) and looked at himself to see Foxy's reflection.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He screamed as he took a step back. "What? How did this happen?" He panicked as he gripped his red hair with his left hand.

Then he heard running footsteps and then the door opened to see you. "Foxy?! What are you doing here?" You asked as your eyes widened.

"Love! It's me! Freddy!" He said as he ran and hugged you. You pulled away from him and looked at him. "Very funny, Foxy." You said sarcastically as you crossed your arms.

"Love! It's really me! Does Foxy even come here?" He asked. "No, only Freddy does." You answered. "Exactly!" He exclaimed.

"Hm, one question to prove that you are Freddy." You said as you squinted your (e/c) eyes as you walked around him. 

"Where is Freddy's birthmark located?" You asked. Freddy blushed in embarrassment. Of course, you knew each others' every little secrets when you both started dating including the embarrassing ones.

"Right butt cheek..." He mumbled as he looked away.  You snickered then you hugged him. "Then you're really Freddy." You whispered.

Bonnie (Freddy)

He woke up from his black out and sat up and rubbed his head. "Ow, my head." He groaned. Then he heard the glass door opened to see his girlfriend walked in the pizzeria beautiful as always.

He hopped off the stage and hugged you. "Hi (y/n)!" He said happily as he hugged you tighter. "Love you." He said and kissed your head. Your (e/c) eyes widened and you pushed him away. " You do know I'm dating Bonnie right?" You asked.

"What are you talking about? Of course you're dating me." He said confusingly. "Freddy, are you drunk or something?" You asked again.

"No I'm n- wait, did you just call me Freddy?" He asked. You nodded. He looked down at himself to see his wearing a black tuxedo and then he looked and touched his bangs to see they're chocolate brown.

His eyes widened as he shook his head in disbelief. "H-how? W-what?" He stuttered.

He started to freak out. (Y/n) just looked at him and sweat dropped.

"Bonnie, calm down!" You exclaimed as you grabbed his shoulders.

Then he cried. "I don't wanna be Freddy!" He whined like a kid who doesn't like to eat his broccoli. And you just comforted him.

Foxy (Goldie)

He woke up and looked around to see that he's in the office. "Eh? How did I get here?" He asked to himself and stood up from the swivel chair.

Then you came into this office to see Goldie. "Aye! Ahoy! Lass!" He greeted and you're just standing there shock and confuse.

"Whoa, Goldie, did Foxy taught you how to speak like him?" You asked.

Then it's Foxy's turn looking confuse."Goldie? Lass, it's me, Foxy." He said as he walked  towards you. "Very funny, Goldie, I'm not an idiot." You said sarcastically. He then looked down at himself to see him wearing a golden tux and he gasped then he looked back at you.

"Does th' Winnie the Pooh speaks like t'is?" He asked.

"Foxy!" You exclaimed as you wrapped your arms around him and he hugged back.

Goldie (Chico)

He groaned as he sat up from the tiled floor and rubbed his head. "My head hurts." He grunted then he stood up  and looked around to see that he was in the kitchen. "What the? Did I just sleep walk again?" He asked to himself as he facepalmed.

Then he looked down to himself to see him wearing a waiter outfit (the picture at 'Chico x reader'). He looked at himself in the sink that has basin filled with water in it. Then he took a step back.

"No, I'm in Chico's body!" He mumbled as his eyes widened then he walked out of the kitchen and saw you sitting on one of the tables.

"(Y/n), dear." He said as he walked towards you and you looked at him with a confusing look. "Chico, did you just call me 'dear'?" She asked.

"Dear, it's me! Goldie!" He said as he grabbed your shoulders. You're eyes widened in shock.

"Whoa, how did it happen?" You asked.

"I don't know!"

Chico (Bonnie)

He woke up and he looked around to see that he's on the stage. "Huh? I thought I was in the kitchen making pizza." He mumbled to himself and then he looked down to see a purple waiter outfit. His purple eyes widened as he touched his head to feel two bunny ears.

"What?! Since when did I have ears?" He asked to himself.

"Am I, in Bonnie's body?" He asked then you came inside the pizzeria. "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed then he ran towards you and tackled you in a hug and cried.

"Uh Bonnie? Why are you crying?" You asked awkwardly. He pulled away grabbed your shoulders. "(Y/n), it's me *sniff* Chico!" He whimpered.

"How is that even possible?" You asked.

"I don't freakin' know!"