Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 3

The third night came and Sahnielle excitedly and happily went inside the pizzeria just to see her childhood animatronic bunny friend.

She went inside the office and sat on her swivel seat then spun around in boredom.

"Turn 12 a.m. already." She groaned in boredom and sat there still.

The clock finally chimed 12 a.m. Sahnielle squealed happily and jumped off from her seat and walked to the doorway. She turned on the lights to see no certain bunny around. "Huh?" She mumbled to herself as she turned off the light.

Her phone buzzed and she took it out to read the text.

To: Sahnielle
From: Helen

Hey Sahnielle! Great news! Me and George had sex last night. He's soooo good at it I feel like I'm in heaven. We are officially boyfriend and girlfriend by the way. I hope you'll have one someday I hope he's hot. Anyways, chow~ me and George will do it round two.

After reading that, she shivered in disgust. "Sex before marriage is so gross, I don't know why I'm friends with her." She said as she rubbed her arms to lay off the chilly filling.

"When I get to her house, I'll slap the sense out of her." She said as she puts her phone back to her pocket.

She sighed and looked up. "Lord, please make me forget that uncleaned message and also, please give me a boyfriend that You want me to be with soon." She prayed then she closed her eyes as she stood there.

Suddenly, she felt arms wrapped around her shoulders. She snapped her eyes open and grabbed the person's hand then judo flipped him.

She puts her knee on him so that he could stay down as she still holds his arm to his back.

"Who are you? And why are you here?" She asked strictly to the purple headed stranger.

"Not what I had in mind." He muttered and Sahnielle tightened his arm. "Answer me!" She said.

"S-Sahnielle.... it's me ..... Bonnie...." He said in pain.

She looked at the bunny ears and her eyes widened. "You're ears are real..." She said in shock.

"S-Sahnielle." He called out. She gasped and lets go of his arm and he went limp and groaned.

"OH MY GOSH! BONNIE! IAMSOSORRYIDIDN'TKNOWTHATITWASYOUBUTHOWWHEN?" She said rapidly as she flapped her arms like a troubled bird.

But Bonnie didn't respond. "Uh, Bonnie?" She called out as she shook him gently on the back but no response.

"Bonnie?" But no response from him still making her panic.

"Bonnie?!" She turned him around but he laid limp.

"Bonnie?!!" She shouted out as she shook him by the shoulders but no still.

"Oh. my. gosh. I BROKE YOU! I AM SO SO SO SORRY!" She shouted as she puts his head on her lap.

"Sahnielle...." He called out weakly.

"Yes Bonnie?"

"Fix.....me...."

"How?"

"Kiss.....me....."

"............. You were pretending the whole time?!" She exclaimed angrily. Bonnie can't help but laugh and he sat up.

"You.....you.... I can't believe you fell for that!" He laughed. Sahnielle huffed and pouted, she crossed her arms and glared at him. "Meanie!" She said.

"Aw~ come on~ don't be like that." Bonnie cooed as he was about to touch her arm but she scooted away. "No! You're mean." She said.

"Sorry, I forgot that you hate people teasing you." He said as he rubbed his neck. "I forgive you, after all, you're my best friend." She said with a smile as she hugged him making Bonnie's heart broke when he got friends zoned.

He slowly hugged back but a bit tighter then he pulled her away making her confuse. "What is it?" She asked.

"Sahnielle...." He then looked at her in the eyes. Sahnielle blushed since she realized how handsome Bonnie is with purple hair and magenta eyes and pale skin.

"I don't want to be your best friend anymore." He said seriously making her heart shattered. "W-what?" She asked.

"I want to be more than that, look, what I'm trying to say is that I love you! I never got the chance to say this to you since the day you left." He confessed making Sahnielle sat there with gawked eyes.

"I love you so much, Sahnielle Jacob and I'll do anything for you." He said as he cupped her cheeks. He then hugged her tightly. "Please.....love me back..." He begged softly on her ear.

Sahnielle was silent at first but then she pulled away and cupped his face with her hands, she then made him face her.

"I can't believe God answered my prayer sooner." She giggled making Bonnie confuse.

"I was asking from Him that I will get a partner soon, a partner who I will spend the rest of my life with." She smiled as she brushed off his bangs.

"Then, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he smiled back.

"OMG YES!" She shouted as she tackled him into a hug. She then looked up at him. "By the way, I love you too." She said making Bonnie smirk.

"Since I'm in my human form, I can do this~" He then pressed his lips against hers. She was surprise at first but then she kissed back.

They both pulled away and panted. Bonnie pressed his forehead against hers as his ear twitched.

"I'm glad you didn't get a job as a nun." He chuckled.

"Bonnie, I'm not a Catholic."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"God gave me you, Bonnie~<3"

"And that's why I love you."

A/n: finally finished! Next is Josette's OC.

Me: Freddisha forever~

Josette: urusai