Toy Freddy x Reader

Toy Freddy's POV

I kept on waiting for my beloved darling (Y/n) in the office. I'm planning to marry her so that she'll be mine officially.

She's my possession....

My world.....

My happiness....

My everything....

I love her so much....

My thoughts were snapped out when I  heard footsteps headed this way. I shot up from the swivel seat feeling nervous and excited at the same time. I hid the ring box in my tux and straightened up my red bow tie.

The figure started to come out from the dark but instead it's the other night guard, Jeremy. Where's (Y/n)?

"Eek! F-Fredrick! W-what are you doing here?!"

"I'm gonna ask you thing, Mr. Fitzgerald." I said while crossing my arms.

"I-I'm taking (y/n)'s shift because she's in the hospital." That's when my heart sank.

"What happened to her?" I'm starting to get worried.

"She's in stage 4 Leukemia, didn't she tell you?"

"What's Leukemia?"

"Leukemia is an accurate name of blood cancer. It is a deadly disease that only rare people survive. Stage 4 is the part when they are in a verge of death and (y/n) has one night to live." 

I stood there dumbfound and my eyes started to water.

I must see her....

I dashed out of the office and went out of the pizzeria not caring that my bear ears are visible and tears flowing down from my eyes.

I went inside the hospital and walked to the counter where the nurse is.

"Where is (Y/n) (L/n)?" I asked as I was panting.

"I'm sorry, sir but visitation is over." The nurse said but I shook my head.

"I'm her boyfriend. Please, I have to see her before she dies." I said softly.

"Room 13, Second floor." She answered and then I dashed up the stairs (since I don't know how to use an elevator).

I saw a number 13 above the white door and went inside quietly and closed it.

There, I saw my darling lying on the white bed with tubes stuck in her arm and her nose, she also looks pale. I slowly walked towards her bed and pulled up a chair to sat down near to her bed.

I put my hand on hers as I stroked her head that was covered with her weird hat. She stirred and opened her beautiful (e/c) eyes that I love to stare at them everyday.

She turned her head to me and she looked surprised. "Fredrick? What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I don't want you to worry about me. You have to focus entertaining the kids not me." She answered.

"But-"

"Fredrick." She then puts her hand on my cheek.

"I.... I could've done something special for you." I said as tears started to fall.

She smiled weakly and stroked my cheek wiping my tears and I held her hand then kissed her knuckles.

"You did..... You gave me happiness and make me feel loved.... I thank you for that...." I whimpered while holding her hand tightly but gentle.

"Babe..... I'm so sleepy, can we cuddle?" She asked sleepily. I nodded and went on top of the bed. I laid beside her and she laid on my chest with her arm around my torso.

I looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you...." She said weakly and slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you too...." I whispered letting my tears flown down as I felt my beloved (Y/n) not breathing....anymore.....

~~~~~~~ 3 years later~~~~~~

It's been three years and I've never felt so numb in my life. Every night, I killed so most night guards than my gang just to ease my pain but it didn't work.

After stuffing the night guard in the suit, I am covered in blood and I've never felt so much anguish inside of me. I sat on the metal table and took out the ring box. I slowly opened it with my bloody hands and the shine of the diamond kinda reminds me of how her eyes shine like this one.

Before I noticed, I started to cry again.  I cried out so much pain in my heart. I tried to commit suicide but I'm still alive. My friends and my brothers tried to stop me but they can't change what I feel.

I'm just a robot.... A heartbroken robot who can't easily die like humans do. It hurts so much.... It hurts.....It. really. hurts. so. bad.

"I could've asked to marry you...." I whispered as I hung my head low and saw my tears hit the bloody floor.

I then started to feel a warm embracing me and I felt a warm sensation on my forehead.

"And I said yes, my love."