Fritz x Reader

Me: it's yo turn Fritz!

Fritz: kay... I still don't understand why you like that animatronic bunny.

Me: don't question my life... Now off to the story!
****************************************
"Hey Fritz!" Little (y/n) greeted to the chubby ginger haired- friend happily. He turned around waved at her. "Hi (y/n)!" Fritz greeted back happily then he ate a chocolate-covered doughnut.

She then looked down and frowned. "I've gotta tell you something." She said as she rubbed her arm.

"Huh? What's wrong?  Fritz asked. "I'm.....I'm going away.....for years." She said hesitantly.

His emerald green eyes widened. "W-what? Y-you're moving away? But you're the only friend I have." He said.

"I know, I know, but I promise you that maybe  someday, I'll come back here." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fritz's POV

I can make it. I can make it. I can make it. Please turn 6 a.m. now.

Ding ding ding ding  ding ding ding ding

"YES!" I exclaimed as I did a fist pump. "IN YO FACES!" I then packed up my things inside my bag then I slung it on my shoulder and I went out of the office.

When I got to the glass door, I met up with the manager. "Good morning Mr. Smith, how's the night watch going?" He asked. I wanted to scream at him that 'they are trying to kill me!' But he'll think I'm crazy and sent me to asylum or something. "It's good." I lied as I put up a fake smile. "Ah, that's good to here." He said with a smile and the corner of his eyes wrinkled.

"Oh, and there will be a new night guard." He said and my eyes widened. 'A new one, he's gonna get himself killed!' My thoughts panicked. "Oh..."

"And she will be your new co-worker."

Wait, she? A girl? My new co-worker is a girl?!

"She?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, it's a she. I'll introduce you to her at night. See ya tonight Mr. Smith." He then walked to his office.

I walked out of the pizzeria and walked down the street. My house is not that far from the pizzeria of doom.

I took out my house key and inserted it through the door knob. I opened the door then went inside my house and to my room. I changed into my white t-shirt and a pair of orange boxers then I put my red glasses on the night stand and I flopped myself to bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I woke up by the sudden alarm of my phone and I suddenly jolted up. I pressed the 'dismiss' button and then I sighed. I then did my routine and then I slipped on the night guard uniform and a pair of black leathered ankle boots. I brushed my (h/c) hair and put in a (f/h/s) (it means favorite hair style).

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple then ate. I then went out of my house and walked down the street. I'm lucky it's not far from the pizzeria.

I looked at my watch to see it's already 11: 30 p.m. so I picked up the pace and I started to see the pizzeria.

First time on the job. No problem.

Fritz's POV

I was talking with the boss until I heard footsteps coming towards us. The boss looked at the person and smiled.

"Ah. Ms. (L/n), you came here just in time." He said. I looked at the girl and..... O0O  HOLY MOTHER OF CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS SHE'S HOT!

With her (h/c) hair in a (f/h/s), her (e/c) eyes sparkling. Some how, she looks familiar. But I can't put on a finger to it.