Shadow Freddy x Reader

A/n: Lol, I almost forgot the shadow animatronics.

The night is getting tougher than it looks. The tune of the music box almost ended that would cause the puppet to come out from his box. The animatronics new and old were out to get you.

You looked through the cameras and you stopped at the Parts and Service. There you saw a purplish black Freddy version.

"Huh? " You scratched your head in confusion. Curiosity got the best of you so you grabbed the flashlight and made your way down to the Parts and Service. 

You looked around before you quietly went inside and turned on the flashlight. You checked if there are any old animatronics but the room is empty.  You searched for the mysterious bear but there wasn't.

"I think I'm just hallucinating. " You mumbled.

Unbeknownst is that the bear was in the shadows and admired your beauty.

'So beautiful... I shall make her mine. '

Suddenly heavy footsteps with clank sounds sounded. You turned pale and your hand that was holding the flashlight shook vigorously.

"Oh no! They're coming. " You whispered and you looked around to hide.

Then you felt goosebumps all of your legs and arms and a chill crawled down on your spine. Suddenly, someone covered your mouth and pulled you in the darkness.

You thrashed around to get out from his grip but it got tightened. "Stay quiet." He whispered to your ear and his cold breath made you shiver.

The old animatronics walked in and looked around to find you but no such luck so they walked out and closed the door.  You sighed in relief and the person behind you lets go of you.

You turned around to thank the person but he wasn't there. You looked around to find him and you saw two white pupils glowing in the shadows.

"Uh...... T-Thank you f-f-for saving me. " You stuttered and he chuckled.

"You're welcome. "

"Can you come out of the shadow to see the face of my hero? " You asked sweetly making the bear loved you anymore.

"You're so cute.  Alright then. " He walked out of the shadows and you turned pale when you saw your hero.  It's that mysterious bear you were looking for.

"You seem uncomfortable at this form so let me change that. " He said and the shadows surrounded him.  You looked at the shadows in awe then it disappeared.

Your jaw dropped as you saw a sophisticated handsome man with dark hair,  pale skin and he's lean but his eyes are sockets with two glowing pupils but still look attractive even though two black bear ears sticks out of his hair.

He smirked and walked towards you. "I see you like this form better Ms. (L/n)." He said as he circled around and ran his fingers through your hair.

"H-how did you know me?" You stuttered and the man smirked wider. "I've been watching you since the day you applied to this dangerous job and have come this far. For a woman like you, you're so brave and such a hard worker too. " He stopped in front of you and stroked your cheek with his hand.

"You're the perfect woman for me. " He said and kissed your lips. You're eyes widened and you tried to pull away but he puts his hand behind your head to restrain yourself and hugged you tighter.  You gave up and gave in to his love.

He bits your bottom lip and you hesitantly opened your mouth then lets his tongue slide inside your mouth. You just let him take the dominance and played with your tongue (ew). Your cheeks turned bright red as you clutched on his tux.

He pulled away and wiped the trail of saliva and you both panted. 

"My name is Shadow Freddy by the way, sorry for the late introduction my love. "

"It's..... It's okay. "

"I love you~ ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ"

"Love you too... "

A/n: Sorry for the late update because school is being a bully to me and life is struggling.  〒_〒